What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Intercooler Upgrade

Nick McCardle

Well-Known Member
Looking for a Jim Dunn intercooler with shroud. May be open to other set ups of similar quality, maybe a front mount. Let me know what you've got and what you want for it shipped to GA. Thanks!
 
Hey Nick, how fast are you trying to go ? Stock i/c w/dutt neck will take you to high ten's, the real money is in the heads and T/C.
 
The goal's a bit quicker than high 10's. I've still got a lot of work to do before it's even close to back on the road, but knowing how hard it is to find a Dunn unit I wanted to go ahead and start looking.
 
Last edited:
The goal's a bit quicker than high 10's. I've still got a lot of work to do before it's even close to back on the road, but knowing how hard it is to find a Dunn unit I wanted to go ahead and start looking.

10-4, Jarred had a good deal on two J/D i/c's that i missed out on, anyhow sounds like you are going to have serious hardware front to back..:thumbup:

One of the best quote's i have heard in response to what does it take to run low 10's thread is " how many time's do you want to do it ?
 
Jim can still get his I/C made last I spoke to him. Call him. Cash up front and his supplier will build one.
 
I actually found a FMIC to go with, should arrive Tuesday. If I decide to go another direction I'll definitely give Jim a call.
 
Back
Top