What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Custom hood insulation help

Coltsfan1

Well-Known Member
Trying to find contact info for the vendor that sells a custom hard hood insulator. I saw them somewhere but can't find it again. The one I'm talking about is a bit pricey but want to look at that option first. Any info would be great!!
 
Well in case you all don't know Rich is no longer affiliated with carmotorsports. I spoke with Rich the other night. He is still avail for the custom hood insulator that he designed. Has anyone bought one? They seem nice but r expensive. They r a little shinny which has me concerned if I will like that. Any input would be great! By the way Rich was impressive with his knowledge..
 
I would just get Classic Industries # F261. Its just over $30. Good quality, thicker than stock and it fits good. I paid like $34 shipped I think.lol

Joe
 
I would just get Classic Industries # F261. Its just over $30. Good quality, thicker than stock and it fits good. I paid like $34 shipped I think.lol

Joe

Thats what I have Joe, been on TTA since 2010 and still looks great!:beach:
 
I have the one from Carmotorsports and really like it. It is pricey, but my car is more for show and I think it really sets it off. I did not care for the one Rich has, as I think its too shiny.
 
I have a shiny one on #308. Looks good because it has #308 on it but it doesn't sit right. Very wavy and wont sit flat. Happy to send you a pic if you like. #368 has the carmotorsports one and it looks awesome!
 
Back
Top