What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Crazy Money

I was watching live too. I thought 100k was a given, but 150k really blew me away. Plenty low mile examples out there. Same thing happened a few years back with a lift off bee. Brought twice what prime examples were pulling at the time. It just takes two guys drinking and on tv to drive the market up a little.
No I'm not serious about BJ driving the market but the auctions as a whole can def. get people thinking their cars are gold.
KID
 
I was watching live too. I thought 100k was a given, but 150k really blew me away. Plenty low mile examples out there. Same thing happened a few years back with a lift off bee. Brought twice what prime examples were pulling at the time. It just takes two guys drinking and on tv to drive the market up a little.
No I'm not serious about BJ driving the market but the auctions as a whole can def. get people thinking their cars are gold.
KID

It just takes two WEALTHY guys drinking and on tv to drive the market up a little!

And then later when reality set in and the Bud wears off, he's over in the corner sayin "I BOUGHT WHAAAAAT for HOW MUCH !!!!!":jaw: :explosion:
 
It just takes two WEALTHY guys drinking and on tv to drive the market up a little!

And then later when reality set in and the Bud wears off, he's over in the corner sayin "I BOUGHT WHAAAAAT for HOW MUCH !!!!!":jaw: :explosion:

Yeah but its all in fun...can't take it with....:coffee:
 
The seller must have been thrilled on his investment. They should have bought two. I cannot understand how someone can have that car and not drive it.
 
Back
Top