72firebird
Super Moderator
I think that the Vendors Section and Group Purchases should be combined. First off we should only allow group buys from vendors in order to show our appreciation to them. Plus both sections wouldn't be seeing a whole lot of use anyways compared to some of the larger sites (although I would love to see lots of nice deals for us TTA guys).
I also think that the Chips and Scantool sections could be combined since neither are big enough to warrant their own section but both still good topics that come up on ocassion.
Just trying to cut down on some of the clutter, I hate going to forums that are 5 pages long of just different forum sections even though some of them need it. But if a section is only going to see maybe 3 or 4 posts a year it doesn't really deserve to stand out by itself.
I also think that the Chips and Scantool sections could be combined since neither are big enough to warrant their own section but both still good topics that come up on ocassion.
Just trying to cut down on some of the clutter, I hate going to forums that are 5 pages long of just different forum sections even though some of them need it. But if a section is only going to see maybe 3 or 4 posts a year it doesn't really deserve to stand out by itself.
