WOW TTA VIN LIST !!!! PLEASE LOOK !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan
Great list. I am looking to purchase a new TTA and the vin I checked on your list said per John Percey. I was wondering what this means if you could help it would be apprieciated.
Aaron

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan
Great list. I am looking to purchase a new TTA and the vin I checked on your list said per John Percey. I was wondering what this means if you could help it would be apprieciated.
Aaron
Hi AAron, all that means is that John Percy provided the build number at some point ... where he got it from I'm not sure.

See if the owner of the TTA you are looking at might have the PHS documentation (so that is from Pontiac Historic Services) or possibly some PAS documents stating the build number.

Good luck with the purchase and keep us posted!

It tells me the file is corrupted or not a pdf file. I downloaded Foxit reader, which also reads pdf files and it won't open it either. When I right-click on the file name and click on "properties", it says it's a PHP file (?)

Last edited:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
It tells me the file is corrupted or not a pdf file. I downloaded Foxit reader, which also reads pdf files and it won't open it either. When I right-click on the file name and click on "properties", it says it's a PHP file (?)
Strange just tried and it opens fine and is a pdf file not a php ...

I'm looking at possible other ways to share this and one of the better ways is using google docs I found (see this thread Test - VIN List Published using Google Docs - Turbo Trans Am Forum) as I can then have a live version that instantly reflects any changes I made to my database based on new details I get from the user community ... see what you think and if this works better for you.

Great list with a boatload of information. I know who owns car 1527 which according to the list is the last cloth car built! I know it was a late build but did not know how significant.

I've known the car it's entire life.

I will try to get the owner to join the group and provide more information.

Hello I need some help on how to identified a TTA it's original cloth interior or NOT I am looking to make a deal with this car but i want to make sure the car is original before i paid some $$$$$$$. I can't go see the car personal, because my work MILITARY i just buying the car by pictures and videos anybody from new york can help on that the car is located at LONG ISLAND New York. also how i can take look to that LIST the link on the page take me to other page about awards........ also I want to add my car to that list my car accoerding by PHS is 1510 now currently located a PUERTO RICO TTA # 1510

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP !

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Hello I need some help on how to identified a TTA it's original cloth interior or NOT I am looking to make a deal with this car but i want to make sure the car is original before i paid some $$$$$$$. I can't go see the car personal, because my work MILITARY i just buying the car by pictures and videos anybody from new york can help on that the car is located at LONG ISLAND New York. also how i can take look to that LIST the link on the page take me to other page about awards........ also I want to add my car to that list my car accoerding by PHS is 1510 now currently located a PUERTO RICO TTA # 1510

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP !
If you PM or email ([email protected]) the VIN of the TTA you are looking at and I'll see what details I might have on that one. Also if you send me the VIN of no 1510 I'll make sure to update the details accordingly.

2QUIK6

Well, all the links looked hijacked but just found a post where you had removed it..so I removed my info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom