WHERE TO STAY

TURBO T/A

Found out today I should be able to make it. Since the host (hampton) and holiday inn is booked, should I stay at quality inn or red roof? Which is better and more TTA guys staying at? Thanks :clap:

WS6

Stay thirsty my friends
I stay in Reynoldsburg, about 12 miles from the track. It's closer to other "stuff to do" for the family and of course Jim and his entourage have been known to stink up an area as big as 12 square miles....so I need that buffer zone.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I stay in Reynoldsburg, about 12 miles from the track. It's closer to other "stuff to do" for the family and of course Jim and his entourage have been known to stink up an area as big as 12 square miles....so I need that buffer zone.
lol bitch! :chair::chair::chair::gay:

WS6

Stay thirsty my friends
All kidding aside...You guys wait till you meet Jim,he one of the funniest guys I've met in years.He's got lots of stories and everyone of them is funny.

His friends are all great guys and all are genuine guys...genuinely stinky too!!!! LOL

TTA984

Gold Member
Just got a e-mail from the Hampton confirming my reservation. Glad they remembered me. Mispelled my last name. It always gets mispelled.:thumbup:

Top Bottom