What vendors would you guys like to see/meet at the reunion?

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I've been beating down the doors of some of the vendors who sell items for our cars inviting them to attend the reunion this year. I wanted to ask you guys who would you like to see there? Post away so I can make sure I don't miss anyone and get out who you guys want to see/meet. The BPG offers FREE vending and in this economy that goes along way considering what some of these places charge to be a vendor! Also keep in mind if you guys have parts you want to haul down to sell feel free to do so!

Quiky One

Silver Member
I wouldn't mind seeing Hawks out there...I need a headliner but would never buy one online, for example. I have a guy that can do one here in town but I hate leaving the car anywhere for fear of a heavy right foot.

Wouldn't mind seeing Julio there too. But for Julio to come we would need 4-5 sales to happen. Maybe you should call and talk to Julio about how many kits would need to be preordered for him to come. Then post it up on the TTA board/TTA section and the GN boards. He does track installs too.

What I really need is HR parts to want to do a "tech section" and install the poly motor mounts for me. :) For some reason no one wants to do them for free.

What about 3M? What did they say to ya?

Jason

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
And no response what so ever from carmotorsports.com :mad:

Too bad as they do have some good stuff for our cars and would be great to get them out there showcasing and selling their stuff .... I'll try some more but not looking promising ... at least they could say no instead of just ignoring coming back to me ....

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I've ran into the same issue a few times. Maybe if we just don't use their products anymore it will send them a message. Not like this event is every year. It's a one time event to make new customers!

Just a FYI Jan when you reach out to them one more time, the BPG is now offering FREE vending AND Free entrance to the event for the vendor and one member of their staff! So for the cost of getting there and a hotel room, it's pretty much free for them! Kinda silly if they don't come out as most of these events they want a grand just to vend at them! NO other event offers this deal!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I also talked to Julio Don from Alky Systems. He would make the effort and come up from Florida to attend if he gets request to install kits, sell kits, and tune the kits.

So if you guys want Julio Don to show up for any of these services, e-mail him with your requests. I have already e-mailed him and offered him the Free vending / Free entrance deal for the event! His kits are amazing and almost a must for the turbo cars. Nothing better then the man himself doing the install! We'll even give him a tent to set up and do the installs in!

Call or e-mail him!

New Phone Number and Address Feb 2009
Julio Don
Alkycontrol Inc 10317 Del Mar Circle
Tampa FL 33624
813-265-1400
M-F 9:00AM till 6:00PM EST
http://www.alkycontrol.com

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Carmotorsports dont even respond ... Nice vendor ... A yes or no wont take long to type but I guess no reply whatsoever means no :-(

Turbota6

Hey, can I get that FREE vendor spot & entrance? I've got some very specific & rare TTA items that I bet 90% of the people on this board have never seen in person before! Just did a quick sort of 3 very large bins and, as usual, I've underestimated how much stuff I have. I think I'm going to need a bigger boat...errr, I mean vehicle. And probably another table to display the stuff. How big are the spots at the swap? 10' x 10'?

And yes, I realize swap & vendors are separate but hey, if these other people aren't going to take advantage of it I might as well!

Bruce informed me that he will be attending the reunion in OH at the end of the month. Anyone who wants to place orders for pickup is welcome to and will not be charged any shippig cost and will also receive discounts. E-mail me at jeni@hawksthirdgenparts.com with orders. @@@@@That is HUGE savings for anyone wanting larger parts such as spoilers, etc. We look forward to seeing you there. Thanks so much.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Bruce informed me that he will be attending the reunion in OH at the end of the month. Anyone who wants to place orders for pickup is welcome to and will not be charged any shippig cost and will also receive discounts. E-mail me at jeni@hawksthirdgenparts.com with orders. @@@@@That is HUGE savings for anyone wanting larger parts such as spoilers, etc. We look forward to seeing you there. Thanks so much.
Awesome news! There is a number of guys attending from the GTA forum as well so make sure you post over there that you guys are attending. Let me know when your getting in and I'll make sure you guys are all set up in vendor row! :thumbup:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Scott from JAX WAX will be in the HOUSE!!!! Scott will be there bright and early on Friday morning and will also, possibly, be detailing cars as well. They will be in vendor row behind the grandstand more than likely, so look for them!

http://www.jaxwax.com/

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brilliant, glad Bruce changed his mind (I know he planned to be elsewhere that week) and can make it ... look forward to see stuff he will bring, I'm sure there's a few bits I can use lol

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I called them and they said no as of 3 weeks ago...
Ok, I'll get Gbody.com to bring it for me then ... same price ... swapped my MAF out and car runs fine ... but think it's a good idea to get a translator and LT1 maf setup as I'm on my last OEM MAF now and don't want to risk it lol

Jan

Top Bottom