What is the best car cover? INDOOR Storage?

2QUIK6

I just bought a Covercraft from http://www.covers4cars.com. Only reason I went with them is because we toured their facility on the Hot Rod Power Tour back in '12 in OK. 100% USA made and I met a few people there that make them. Cover quality was great and fits like a glove, and is very soft for the paint. They have 3 or 4 different "grades", I got the next to top grade for indoor use for mainly dust.

w_mcvicker

I just bought a Covercraft from http://www.covers4cars.com. Only reason I went with them is because we toured their facility on the Hot Rod Power Tour back in '12 in OK. 100% USA made and I met a few people there that make them. Cover quality was great and fits like a glove, and is very soft for the paint. They have 3 or 4 different "grades", I got the next to top grade for indoor use for mainly dust.
I was just researching those. Did you order the GTA cover? Pricey but they do look nice! $460 bucks!:jaw:

kymmee

Silver Member
The California Car Covers are pretty nice. I have the "Dust Top" in black with embroidery on the hood. They are pretty expensive too, but not as much as Covercraft.

w_mcvicker

The California Car Covers are pretty nice. I have the "Dust Top" in black with embroidery on the hood. They are pretty expensive too, but not as much as Covercraft.
Those are nice as well. I think im leaning towards the form fitting covers either the custom weave(california cover) or the form fit(covercraft).

2QUIK6

I was just researching those. Did you order the GTA cover? Pricey but they do look nice! $460 bucks!:jaw:
I got the Block-It 380 Series with the mirror pockets, it was for the GN that I got it for. Was $206. You don't need the most expensive ones unless you are planning to use it outside. Inside you need the best dust blocker and good fit around the bottom with soft material on the paint side.

Where did you see $406?? Even with the best material they offer, the Noah, it's $257.

Last edited:

2QUIK6

I use the Covercraft on the black car and I must say it does keep dust off unlike any cover I've had before. The cover on the 79 is starting to tear, its probably 13-15 years old so I'll be buying another covercraft soon.

w_mcvicker

I use the Covercraft on the black car and I must say it does keep dust off unlike any cover I've had before. The cover on the 79 is starting to tear, its probably 13-15 years old so I'll be buying another covercraft soon.

Sounds like it was a good investment. That's what I was looking for.:cheers:

TTA984

Gold Member
You guys made the right choice in carcovers. Have been using a Covercraft Noah cover on my TTA for a number of years. I am sure any car cover they make is top notch. Getting ready to order one for my Syclone.:D

Top Bottom