Upper Radiator Hose

TTOP350

Amazing that NONE of the stores I have gone to could get the correct one. Even the local Advance/carquest. I'm betting that they are not using the letter E in the partnumber

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I just did a heater core and hoses not long ago. I used the gates 19359 and B88353 that I got at Autozone.
That was news to me (B88353) ... had a look at the picture Autozone have of the hose and looks like it should fit even if different from the original hose ... any pictures of it installed on yours?

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! How do you keep your engine bay so clean??? It looks like fine china. Is that braided ground strap OEM or did you put that on aftermarket?
Thanks, that was after I had the complete engine bay repainted and pictures where taken when installing the freshly built engine and I powder coated and painted parts etc.

The braided ground strap is a new one I had made as my original one was pretty much trash when I took the engine out.

89indyta

Years late on this thread, but I have a question. I'm going with flexible stainless steel radiator hoses and wondered if anyone can suggest what lengths to go with on both the upper and lower hoses? They can be cut down, so that's not a problem. Just want to keep the cost down, so looking for the closest lengths.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I can measure the length of both when I have time as I got a couple of sets of new hoses sitting around. If someone beats me too it is fine ;)

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Years late on this thread, but I have a question. I'm going with flexible stainless steel radiator hoses and wondered if anyone can suggest what lengths to go with on both the upper and lower hoses? They can be cut down, so that's not a problem. Just want to keep the cost down, so looking for the closest lengths.
sorry took a while to get my hoses out, however here’s the centreline length of them both .... note it’s as close I could measure so I would add an inch or two and see if you like to shorten them slightly or not once you trial fit them.

Upper hose: approx 31”
Lower hose: approx 24”

post up some pictures once done and the lengths you ended up with

89indyta

sorry took a while to get my hoses out, however here’s the centreline length of them both .... note it’s as close I could measure so I would add an inch or two and see if you like to shorten them slightly or not once you trial fit them.

Upper hose: approx 31”
Lower hose: approx 24”

post up some pictures once done and the lengths you ended up with
As always, thanks Jan!

Top Bottom