Tta Vin List - Excel And Pdf Format

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Live Again ! ... just posted the PDF and Excel versions as I can't remember what other details and insight to the content I had posted originally ...

Last edited:
Serial 246668 #1268
I am from germany. I know my car was first in U.K. before it came to germany. Something more usefull to know from the list? I am not sure about the other codes on the list. Whats the meaning?

PDF version and also a zip file with the Excel Spreadsheet.
Enjoy ! Any questions about the content post in this thread and I'll try to explain.
Is there a reason why there are only 25 hard top's identified as "hard top's"? I only counted 25 identified hard top's in the excel file list. I think they made 39 hard top's in total.

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is there a reason why there are only 25 hard top's identified as "hard top's"? I only counted 25 identified hard top's in the excel file list. I think they made 39 hard top's in total.
correct, we don’t have the factory documentation to firmly say they are hardtops or not so any proof (photos of car and the vin) will help with this ... as well as a photo of the original SPID label to confirm trim level (centre consol).

if we are just told a certain vin is a hardtop without any proof we don’t include that as it proved many times not to be correct unfortunately

Top Bottom