TTA Testing - Original Documents - August 1988

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure we all looked at these photos that Scott Kelly kindly posted on his website and been wondering what the results might have been, well I'm very pleased to say we have now been given electronic copies of the test protocols by a member on these boards.

Here's the photos taken during the tests:
TTA Testing | PAS, INC Past, Present, and Future of Innovation and Performance

And attached are the test protocols that been shared with us all.

One thing I don't see add up is that on the test documents each of them do have what seems to be license plate number at the top (along with the numbering of the car in question) and they don't add up for what I can see in the photos ... only the one car (red emission testing) have the number per the test documents (but its not on a official license plate). So could be it's not the license plate numbers at all just internal "test car" numbers which is more likely.

Clearly the photos and the test result documents are from the same "trip" as they didn't do another one as far as I've been told.

#1 P8F235
#2 27F036
#3 P8F236 (this is a TTA)
#4 47GF112
#5 28F127 (white TTA)
#6 28F017 (1990 production intent LHO 3.1L V6)
#7 P8F239 (red TTA I believe)

Also the test locations, if any of you locals know where these tests were done (google maps location) would be great; I presume NV, AZ, CA ???
- Cottonwood Cove
- Las Vegas - City (this I do know where it is lol)
- Pikes Peak
- Dantes View

Attachments

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
I'm sure we all looked at these photos that Scott Kelly kindly posted on his website and been wondering what the results might have been, well I'm very pleased to say we have now been given electronic copies of the test protocols by a member on these boards.

Also the test locations, if any of you locals know where these tests were done (google maps location) would be great; I presume NV, AZ, CA ???
- Cottonwood Cove
- Las Vegas - City (this I do know where it is lol)
- Pikes Peak (CO. 14,115 ft elevation at the summit :eeks:)
- Dantes View
Filled in a little...

Top Bottom