TTA Spark Plug wires - If they were to be reproduced would anyone be interested in them?

My company is possiblly looking into reproducing the original type TTA spark plug wires with the correct stenciling on them. At the same time we may also make a thicker MM wire also with the same stencling for those for what the race performance.
If this was to be done, would people be interested and what would be a price that people would be willing to buy them at?
This info may kick it over the edge to be persued quicker!!

Attachments

Pockets not as deep and half empty. .. $79.99 + shipping

Here is another idea if you want to sell more...
Offer the stenciled nomenclature for other models... Syclone, GN, T-Type, etc. You'll be richer faster.
For the "elite" pkg, include VIN or vehicle number ad options.

Last edited:

2QUIK6

Interested, never hurts to have spare sets, and I suspect many would buy multiple sets. I would not think this is something that you would keep producing, probably be a 1 time run of X amount.

Interested, but not desperate. $80 or so max. Would be a nice touch to the engine bay.

'89 TTA #319
'96 Firehawk #37
'94 Firehawk #245
'94 Firehawk #330
'89 Formula
----------------------------
'90 Formula - Deceased
'82 Camaro - Deceased
'85 Camaro - Deceased

Noted and thanks to everyone's response so far. This project is being pursued now!
The other thing would be are people willing to swap over their old shields (that is even if you still have them) or do you want/need them with the shields? Obviously adding the shields would up the cost. Or maybe we can offer them both ways...

2QUIK6

Noted and thanks to everyone's response so far. This project is being pursued now!
The other thing would be are people willing to swap over their old shields (that is even if you still have them) or do you want/need them with the shields? Obviously adding the shields would up the cost. Or maybe we can offer them both ways...
If you can offer new shields as an option that would be awesome! I'm sure there are those that don't have the shields, or previous owner tossed them, or simply put, the shields will not last forever if you swap them over and over.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Both would be good, I got plenty of those shields but many don’t.

Shields been discontinued by GM years ago and not sure how easily you can reproduce a small batch of them as there’s tooling involved.

TTA 1077

I'd be interested in a set or two as well. Was trying to get the NOS ones on ebay last week and they got bid up way to high for what they are IMO

Top Bottom