TTA reunion makes the local news paper in Ohio!

Nick Wise

I grabbed 2 copies on the way out on Sunday. Was going to frame it and put it up on the wall. It's on 2 pages but the second part is on the back of the first page. That's why I grabbed 2. Talked with Jan in the parking lot, and he told us about it. I had talked to the reporter on Saturday, but didn't know when it would be.on the news stand. I can bring them with me next time I see you, but I will probably.have them framed by.then.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Nick!! I was going to call you! I got a text someone saw a TTA on the left shoulder broke down on the way back near that monster Cabela's hill? Was that you? Did you make out ok? I think I was already past that point when I got the text.

Nick Wise

Nick!! I was going to call you! I got a text someone saw a TTA on the left shoulder broke down on the way back near that monster Cabela's hill? Was that you? Did you make out ok? I think I was already past that point when I got the text.
Yeah, that was me. That was the first breakdown on the way back, and the worst place to pull over. Very glad I stopped and got a fuel pressure gauge, wish I would have taken mine with me and saved the $45, but it was money well spent. I was wishing I would see you and flag you down. I would've driven yours back and loaded mine in the trailer, Haha. I could get it going again, just a pain in the ass. At least it didn't happen in the tunnels. First time I have had any problems with the car since I bought it, and replaced the computer. I'm just glad I got it out there to be a part of the reunion.

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got a number of copies at the gas station around the corner from the track on the way out on the Sunday ... really nice article so very pleased we got some instant cover ... congrats to you all !

When I'm back home I'll scan it all and post the PDF version for you all. Will be towards the end of this month.

I got a number of copies at the gas station around the corner from the track on the way out on the Sunday ... really nice article so very pleased we got some instant cover ... congrats to you all !

When I'm back home I'll scan it all and post the PDF version for you all. Will be towards the end of this month.
thanks Jan, that would be great.

Jan, anyone- Please since the reporter also talked to me and mentioned my name - PLEASE if you can send me the paper: I really. Really want it. If you are willing to part with the paper please let me know and I will pay you what you want. Yhis means so much to me. Please let me know - i know Jim is trying to get one for mr. In your debt forever if you can get the paper to me. My address is 2205 Philadelphia.Rd. Md 21040 Lynn

Jan, anyone- Please since the reporter also talked to me and mentioned my name - PLEASE if you can send me the paper: I really. Really want it. If you are willing to part with the paper please let me know and I will pay you what you want. Yhis means so much to me. Please let me know - i know Jim is trying to get one for mr. In your debt forever if you can get the paper to me. My address is 2205 Philadelphia.Rd. Md 21040 Lynn
You can order them direct from The Newark Advocate here:

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/section/CUSTOMERSERVICE11&odyssey=nav|s|backissues

kymmee

Silver Member
Thanks Jim, I did not get a copy, but ordered a print from them. My 10 seconds of fame! lol On a side note, Chris, the guy in the picture, used to own TTA#965. He sold it this spring. After attending the reunion, I think he was really missing his TTA!

Hey everyone ! I called the reporter and emailed him and yesterday received two copies of the newspaper in the mail!!!

More good news - i was missing one of the small moldings on the side of the cat. I FOUND IT!!! Still stuck in bed taking antibiotics and painkillers after dropping hedgeclippers point side down right into my big toe all the way to the bone which broke it in half. Stitches and have what they call an open fracture - concern is bone infection. Orthopedic doctor saw yesterday said I can go back to work Monday in one of ghose big ble xhoes. See him again Thursday.

Whine - what about riding, swimming and driving mt TTA?

Thanks again everyone for being so nice and wonderful!
Lynn
Car #603

Top Bottom