TTA For sale $7500 obo

Selling wife's dad TTA Indy car #111, he was original owner. Love it since day one and drove it daily. It has 212k miles. Still runs great but needs a few minor fixes.
I have an ad on San Francisco craigslist. We would love to keep it as it has a lot of sentimental value to my wife. But just have too many cars and helping raise 3 grandsons gives us little time to put into it.

Clean title, located in Watsonville Ca

Last edited:
Our TTA runs and drives but had a electrical short draining battery so leave battery disconnected. I suspect the short may be related to a viper alarm that was in the car? The steering system is tired. Needs tie rods and alignment. The body is good overall. Some paint and clear coat flaking along rear driver fender and rear hatch. The is some rust where spoiler attaches to the rear hatch too.

I'm sure most of you here know more about this TTA than I do. I can tell you that my father in law had a lot of repairs done including a rebuilt transmission. I believe he had the Turo replaced as well. He was very good about letting the engine idle for 3 to 5 minutes before shutting it off. We have a lot of receipts for many of the repairs. It does have the cloth interior and T top as you can see in pics.

Top Bottom