TTA ebay auction history

i have detail on there way from PHS the car actually came from a older couple who owned the car. it was trade to the guy i bought it from for a pro street car. they were the orignal owners i dont think they new what they had. they were trying to buy it back. when i get my packet from PHS i will register it. for now it is parked next to my GN, waiting for its debut at the track.

Posted Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:05 am:

i just got back my packet from PHS i have #1036 it is lightly moded with 40k on it.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
hey Gary are you still keeping track of the eBay sales? I see you have the results via e-mail was just checking in to see if your still doing it. :)

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
How much does a drivetrain go for?
At least $5k and it would most likely need some work adding more $$$ to it.

Challange is to manage to find one .... or piece one together but would most likely be even more expensive and take longer to find all the parts needed.

that 848 car is nice, looks pretty clean. I wonder if the antenna is broken??? I wonder that about all F-bodies. 34K for a 3K mile car..... I think they started at 39k, that is a big price drop, but if they wanna sell it.

These low mile cars on ebay always make me wonder just how many low mile collected cars are out there.

Top Bottom