Tta #441 For Sale 4997 Miles, One Owner, $36,900

20180410_104616.jpg 20180410_104631.jpg Completely original TTA, glass T-Tops, leather interior, automatic. 4997 original miles, one owner. Black box with decals, key tag, etc. also included. Vehicle purchased new by me at Pontiac dealer in San Antonio, TX and moved to Montana inside an Atlas Van Lines truck in 1996. Meticulously stored and maintained. Replaced front hood struts once and battery several times. Original tires were replaced due to age but I have them stored with the vehicle. Rear spoiler is not cracked. Front bumper cover has a couple of paint nicks. Interior is 100% immaculate - still has new car smell.

Attachments

Last edited:
It does seem odd that I've gotten one reply on this post in 8 months. Several of the more recent offerings have many replies. I must be doing something wrong. Car is still available and for sale, with 4987 miles.

Sadly these cars just aren’t bringing the money. You’ve listed yours for what a TTA should be selling for with that mileage. I had a very very nice TTA that I just sold for $20,000 with 32,000 miles. I originally listed it for $26,000 then $24,500 and then finally $22,000. I got $20,000 and it was much nicer than any Grand National I’d ever seen for $26,000 - $35,000!!!!! I just don’t get it. Everyone says that TTA owners keep giving their cars away which is why the prices aren’t comparable to the Grand Nationals. I had no intentions of giving mine away and tried to sell it off and on for 6 months with zero interest for what it was worth and tons of lowball offers of $17,000 - $20,000!!!

Sadly these cars just aren’t bringing the money. You’ve listed yours for what a TTA should be selling for with that mileage. I had a very very nice TTA that I just sold for $20,000 with 32,000 miles. I originally listed it for $26,000 then $24,500 and then finally $22,000. I got $20,000 and it was much nicer than any Grand National I’d ever seen for $26,000 - $35,000!!!!! I just don’t get it. Everyone says that TTA owners keep giving their cars away which is why the prices aren’t comparable to the Grand Nationals. I had no intentions of giving mine away and tried to sell it off and on for 6 months with zero interest for what it was worth and tons of lowball offers of $17,000 - $20,000!!!
I guess my curiosity lies in the fact that nobody has made a 'low ball' offer. Not that I'd be happy with it, but I would certainly consider it.

Just wanted to update. I've gone from wanting to sell #441 to having to sell it. I'm putting it on BYT auction site in 2 weeks. I'm looking for $36k. The car now has 5078 miles, and is in the same excellent condition.

Hey Robert - I’d wager your car will bring at least $40,000 on BAT. That’s where I will be trying to list mine, (12K miles), when the time comes to sell. Good luck!

Just wanted to update. I've gone from wanting to sell #441 to having to sell it. I'm putting it on BYT auction site in 2 weeks. I'm looking for $36k. The car now has 5078 miles, and is in the same excellent condition.
Hey Robert - I just sent you a message with some questions and my contact info.

Thanks for asking but I’m still a year or so away from listing the car for sale. I’ll probably list it on this site first to give y’all a chance at it before listing it elsewhere. I’d recommend going after Mr Garlati’s car if it still available. His price seems to be a bargain.

Here is an update on #441. BAT was sending a photographer last summer but she got Covid and they refunded my money. I've never gotten around to listing it myself, but it is still available with 5,120 miles. I've gone back and forth trying to decide whether to sell it or drive it, and I've been unable to take the plunge and start driving it, although it is very tempting. Make me an offer. This jewel could be yours.

Top Bottom