Tta #1001 Located In Nj $9,000.00

amitch

I been very busy over the past couple months and grab another TTA therefore the wife is making me sell one. Therefore I am selling TTA # 1001. It needs work. I haven't had it for long and the wife keeps complaining I have to many cars. Also plan on buying a new truck so a couple cars have to go, including one TTA. It needs, a/c lines, new injectors, wires, a new exhaust system will be needed soon as well. Interior needs to be redone and also the odometer is broken (which I didn't realize nor was told when I bought it) I would need to get $9,000 for it. Its #1001. The paint is good not great because it appears that whoever repainted it sprayed over the original paint and it has chipped in a few spots where you can see the original underneath.

Attachments

amitch

I'm looking for a quick sale, but i'm not taking any offers lower than the 9k. I'm located in New Jersey close to Philadelphia. PM me if interested and you want to arrange a time and date to view the car. Otherwise I would appreciate it if you guys spread the word.

amitch

Thanks guys. I would keep it if I had the time to fix it the way I want and the space for it. I'm positive new injectors will get this car running beautifully even though it will still need some other repairs and upgrades to get it right. I figure if someone has $2k-3k to spend to restore this car they would have a nice TTA. I have another TTA thats runs nice but needs a full paint job which will cost 5-10k easily. So this car even though it might need so touch up work is in better shape paint and body wise than my other. It just needs a more work to make it right.

amitch

Bought my new silverado a couple months ago, meanwhile I still have to sell a TTA. Trying to bring some life back into this post, so if anyone is interested it is still for sale.

Hello mitch very interested in your tta as long as it runs and the engine is good aside from the injectors you say it needs very interested in getting it please let me know

amitch

The engine runs when you can get it started it needs work, both inside and out. I haven't been able to get to it. Work and running a business has gotten in the way.

Top Bottom