To have classified add restrictions? Or not? That is the question!

Adopt criteria for whom can post adds or not?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

89MNTTA

Most have seen people post up vehicles for sale and use the site for free advertisement without contributing anything.

The question is easy - should there be some type of rule? Or not?

Please vote if you're interested.

WS6

Stay thirsty my friends
Reading the threads on this I have come to the conclusion that this may be too oppressive.

I don't like spam posts, but by in large these fellas are right on top of them and I rarely get bogged down reading one,even if it is at the end of an existing thread.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
My personal view:

Yes some restrictions
- 1989 Turbo Trans Am or Indy 500 1989 related items (this would be fairly broad and anything really related to the our hobby and purpuse of this forum in general)
- Active members can post and sell their none TTA cars on here (and related items/parts)
- First time users I'm fine if they post anything related to the 1989 TTA and the 1989 Indy 500 however NOT sign up and sell other cars or items/parts .... this is for active forum members not a place to come and sell your stuff only ....

89MNTTA

My personal view:

Yes some restrictions
- 1989 Turbo Trans Am or Indy 500 1989 related items (this would be fairly broad and anything really related to the our hobby and purpuse of this forum in general)
- Active members can post and sell their none TTA cars on here (and related items/parts)
- First time users I'm fine if they post anything related to the 1989 TTA and the 1989 Indy 500 however NOT sign up and sell other cars or items/parts .... this is for active forum members not a place to come and sell your stuff only ....
I agree! :thumbup:

Top Bottom