Time to Sell?

I have #1162 and it has 44 miles on it and has always been kept in a climate-controlled building. Since I'm getting old (read " REALLY"old) I'm thinking of selling it. Does anyone have any idea of the value of such a car? Should I just leave it for some teenager to discover a "barn find" while I smile down from heaven - (or look up from below)?

Does anyone have any idea of how many of the original number produced are still around?

Personally if it was me I would drive it! It’s the best part of owning these cars

If your set on selling I feel it would do best at an auction like Barret Jackson.

Good luck!

If it has only 44 miles on it I would take it to a big auction, lots of customers and media attention and a for sure sale. That would sell the car for sure and you could move on.

I just sold my Hard Top Cloth TTA with 900 original miles and got lucky and found someone who bought it unseen. I had plenty of time to sell and plenty of space to store it so I was in no rush.

I have other TTA's to drive though, so I was not tempted to drive this one.

Good luck with your sale.

bkenion

I have #1162 and it has 44 miles on it and has always been kept in a climate-controlled building. Since I'm getting old (read " REALLY"old) I'm thinking of selling it. Does anyone have any idea of the value of such a car? Should I just leave it for some teenager to discover a "barn find" while I smile down from heaven - (or look up from below)?

Does anyone have any idea of how many of the original number produced are still around?
can you post any pics?

Well, somewhere in the house is a cd with pictures that I took prior to storage. The car is up on jacks in storage behind my 87 GTA. I'm not quite able to get it out to get more pictures (like I said - I'm old!). Here is a picture I took before putting it away. In case you're wondering, the black thingies on the doors are those rubber things they put on them when shipping to keep the door from banging into anything when it's opened.

Top Bottom