Time to Sell?

I have #1162 and it has 44 miles on it and has always been kept in a climate-controlled building. Since I'm getting old (read " REALLY"old) I'm thinking of selling it. Does anyone have any idea of the value of such a car? Should I just leave it for some teenager to discover a "barn find" while I smile down from heaven - (or look up from below)?

Does anyone have any idea of how many of the original number produced are still around?

Personally if it was me I would drive it! It’s the best part of owning these cars

If your set on selling I feel it would do best at an auction like Barret Jackson.

Good luck!

If it has only 44 miles on it I would take it to a big auction, lots of customers and media attention and a for sure sale. That would sell the car for sure and you could move on.

I just sold my Hard Top Cloth TTA with 900 original miles and got lucky and found someone who bought it unseen. I had plenty of time to sell and plenty of space to store it so I was in no rush.

I have other TTA's to drive though, so I was not tempted to drive this one.

Good luck with your sale.

bkenion

I have #1162 and it has 44 miles on it and has always been kept in a climate-controlled building. Since I'm getting old (read " REALLY"old) I'm thinking of selling it. Does anyone have any idea of the value of such a car? Should I just leave it for some teenager to discover a "barn find" while I smile down from heaven - (or look up from below)?

Does anyone have any idea of how many of the original number produced are still around?
can you post any pics?

Top Bottom