Super Clean 89 Turbo TA F/S 14K miles

Sweet6

Super Clean 89 Turbo TA for sale. 14K miles. Car number 1216. I have the PHS documents for it as well. It is a T-Top/leather car. The car is extremely clean inside and out. The car does have the aftermarket fiberglass wing on it. So it will not crack again. The car does not leak oil. Interior is a 9.5/10. There is only some slight wear on the drivers side seat bolster. Very minor though. Otherwise the interior is showroon new. The car is all stock. Looks and runs like a new car. No disappointments with this car. I have about 25 pics of the car. Even some of the under carriage. $20K firm. The car is located in the West Suburbs of Chicago.

I do have the owners kit. But all the stickers are on the car. But the key chain is missing. I do have the T-Top shades for it as well. They were never used and look brand new.

Attachments

72firebird

Super Moderator
aftermarket wing look different then factory
I would not consider the wing to take away from the car. The urethane wings that came on these cars were very poorly designed. After about 8 years or less the weight of them caused them to crack and trying to repair them is just a hopeless cause. I have only seen 1 wing that wasn't cracked, but it ended up cracking not too long after I saw. I've seen them cracked on cars with about 1k miles.

This car is a great buy in my mind, and for the few small things that aren't stock can be easily found or converted back. Good luck with the sale.

dont know much about these car. i was looking for a gn or tr to buy when i saw it. it is a nice looking car. do they run like the buicks

Sweet6

Yes, they run like the Buicks. Same drivetrain. Different animal though. I have a GN as well. Both cars are fun to drive and both have their different qualities. The TTA is a sportier drive. The GN is more of a cruiser. Depends in what you want.

72firebird

Super Moderator
dont know much about these car. i was looking for a gn or tr to buy when i saw it. it is a nice looking car. do they run like the buicks
they run better, I went 13.1@100 stock with just drag radials. The heads flow better, more efficient intercooler, lower compression with more boost, cross drilled crank for better cooling, better suspension, better aerodynamics, and a lot more. Now the downsides in comparison to a Buick is that the ride is rougher, some parts are a little harder to find but you can find 99% of the stuff now, and maybe a few other small things. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or you can contact me on AIM at burntofferings62 and I should be answer just about anything.

very interested in your car but i live in pittsburgh pa and your in chicago.can you email more pics,how far away from airport are you.

Top Bottom