Signature banners for the TTA owners and those who can make them..

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys. I'm sure you all have seen those little banners some folks have in their signature. Well if you always wanted one and your not to good with Photoshop or even know what it is but you want one of those cool banners just e-mail me some pictures of your car and what words you would like on there and I'll make you one. I'm not the best in the world with that stuff but we have to keep our TTA owners looking good here and all over the boards! I can also host it for you as well. All free of course. If any of you other guys who are good at making banners would also like to help some other members out just post as well and you can e-mail your pics and ideas to any of them. I'm ok at best in Photoshop but I can get something up there for you! If anyone else has one and needs it hosted or you make one for someone who needs it hosted just send it to me and let me know!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
:goodposting: Thats a great idea Jim... We can always place the file on this server and host it for them....

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone change the blue buttons to the color of the rest of the board? I have the color code if anyone can do it....

Thanks

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I got the icon. Looks great! I will upload it for everyone to see. What about making it TTA looking. An emblem faded out with reply on top or post reply. Something like that..?

72firebird

Super Moderator
ChrisKober said:
Yes I got the icon. Looks great! I will upload it for everyone to see. What about making it TTA looking. An emblem faded out with reply on top or post reply. Something like that..?
I don't think I would go that far with all the emblems and stuff because I don't think it'll look right and it'll be hard to read.

DaveGershon

PhillyTurboSix said:
Hey guys. I'm sure you all have seen those little banners some folks have in their signature. Well if you always wanted one and your not to good with Photoshop or even know what it is but you want one of those cool banners just e-mail me some pictures of your car and what words you would like on there and I'll make you one. I'm not the best in the world with that stuff but we have to keep our TTA owners looking good here and all over the boards! I can also host it for you as well. All free of course. If any of you other guys who are good at making banners would also like to help some other members out just post as well and you can e-mail your pics and ideas to any of them. I'm ok at best in Photoshop but I can get something up there for you! If anyone else has one and needs it hosted or you make one for someone who needs it hosted just send it to me and let me know!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
ChrisKober said:
Thats a great idea Jim... We can always place the file on this server and host it for them....
Great idea guys. Chris thanks for making space available on your server.

- Dave

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
You got it Jason.. I threw a little something together that should work for you... :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :explosion:

Top Bottom