Schedule of events for the TTA reunion! Step on in and check it out....

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the schedule of events for the event. Things may be slightly tweaked here and there but this is the basic lay out. :thumbup:

Friday:

10 am - Gates and tech open

11 am-10 pm - Open test and tune in designated lanes

2 pm - First call for Gamblers race. All makes and models

($20) entrance fee with 100% payback to winner and runner up

2:30 pm - Second Round Gamblers race

3 pm - First call Qualifying for Q16 and turbo heads up classes

4 pm - Third round of Gamblers race (run round robin from this point on w/test and tune cars ran in-between to give a little cool down time)

5 pm - 1st Qualifying call for BCO

6 pm - Last Qualifying round call, for the day, for Q16 and turbo heads up

6 pm - 10pm -- Test and tune for all makes and models

Saturday:

7:30am - Gates open

8am - 12pm -- BPG Car Show/Display

10am - Tech opens

12pm - Guest Speaker Presentations start at Jegs Suite (Drag Strip Tower 2nd Floor) The Buick speakers will be first up and Scott Kelly to follow. Scott will be on around 3pm. There is also a slight chance Scott Kelly may speak near the car show area instead of the suite but there is a PA loud speaker system around the track so any and all changes off this list will be blasted over the track PA system.

12 Noon - First Qualifying round call for Q16 and Turbo Heads Up classes

1pm - First Qualifying for BCO (MUST have 2 qualifying passes to participate)

1:30 - Car Show Winners announced at BPG tent

2pm - TTA photo shoot time! We will have the TTA owners set up their cars for pictures for Pontiac High Performance. So at this time you want to be around your cars for further instructions on where to go with your car for pictures! We will need every TTA present for this! This gives everyone time to wrap up their car show displays and grab some lunch!

3pm - Second and LAST Qualifying call for BCO and Scott Kelly speaks in the Jegs suite at the track

3:30 - First call for Big Boat Challenge Race (round robin until final round)

4pm - First call for Charity Race (cars MUST be tech’d before round call) round robin until final round

4:30 - First call for Gamblers race (round robin until final round)

5pm - Last Qualifying for Q16 and Turbo Heads Up classes

6pm - Final round call for Big Boat Challenge, Charity Race and Gamblers race)

6pm - FIRST round of BCO (round robin until complete)

3pm - 9pm -- Open test and tune in-between classes (should have a lot of time for

Time trials)

9pm - Time to start shutting down and head out to socialize

Sunday:

8am - Gates Open with tech opening 9am

9am - Time trials

10am - 1st Qualifying call for Q16 and Turbo Heads Up classes

11am - Final Qualifying call for Q16 and Turbo Heads up class

12pm - Lanes closed for track prep

12pm - Drivers meeting at the base of the tower

12:30 - ALL eliminations begin, you will be called to designated lanes.

Open test and tune to be ran between all classes.

If you guys would like to do anything plus or minus this schedule of events chime in and we can tweak it here and there to make everyone happy. :thumbup:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Keep in mind we are still working on some Q&A sessions in the Jegs suite on Friday with Scott Kelly and the other guys from PAS. That is still being worked on but I'm sure someone will be speaking. Stay tuned for that update...

WS6

Stay thirsty my friends
I don't know if you can answer this but, I see "tech opens" everyday on the schedule. Does this mean if we are racing we have to tech our cars in everyday or just once.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Jason can answer this better then me because he has raced there before but I'm pretty sure you tech once and they give you a slip for the days your there. Unless you run some crazy fast times then what you tell them, they may have to inspect the car again.

Tech just once. Make sure your helmet is up to spec or find a friend who has one and use his to tech in.

Rich, I see 20ish hours of racing time available....that means 50 passes.

I am haviny my TTA trailored ion an enclosed trailor on Thursday the 28th. Will I be able to leave it at the track on the 28th? Will there be security there? Are all the TTA's going to be together at one spot? If so where??

Never been to anything like this and don't want anything to happen to my car. Will be driving with my husband in his SUV..

Should I tell the truck driver to leave my car at whatever hotel I am staying at? How do I find the TTA group? Thanks. Lynn Van Gilder - coming from Maryland.

WS6

Stay thirsty my friends
I would have it dropped off at the track on Thursday. The security there will be far better than any hotel parking lot.

But I don't know how entry fees should be paid if you're not with the car on delivery.

:thumbup:My husband and I are following the truck down nd we will be in cell phone contact with the driver. I don't own a truck or trailor and have NO experience towing so would be really nervous about trying to take it down myself, expensive, but I love this car! I didn't want a commercial driver to take it down uncovered as that would be in something like a new care huge truck and no way!.

The track will be open and secure on Thursday and we could have the car there? Where in the track area ? are all the TTA's going to be together at one spot just for them? If so can you tell me how to get there from entering the track or who can I call there to let them know and get some answers from them. I will have a car cover and lock and plan to keep that on it if I am not with it.

Also, i am having it driven back with the same company and need to tell the driver where to meet me to take the car back to Maryland on July 31st. Do I have to do anything to arrange that, or would it be better to have him meet me at whatever hotel I am staying at. Appreciate your help. Thanks. Lynn:bye1:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Lynn I'm gonna get you thru this yet! lol Don't worry be happy everything is gonna be alright! The track will be open Thursday and you would go right to the track and drop your car off. Anywhere in the pit area is fine. Just the other thread with the map of the track. You'll see where the TTA show area is on the map for Saturday.

Thursday and Friday I'm sure TTA's will be all over the place so park and go wherever you want.

As far as your transport home I would have them meet you at the track unless the hotel your staying at has a big parking lot to maneuver a truck and trailer. A lot of the hotel parking lots are small so make sure he has room if you want to take it back to the hotel Saturday night. Or just have him meet you in a parking lot near by the hotel with plenty of room.

Poke around in the threads on here for the event and you should find just about all the answers your looking for but if not feel free to post them. I've attended this event for several years now and the BPG is a first class operation and they do a great job at the track. Glad your bringing the car out!

WS6

Stay thirsty my friends
Tech just once. Make sure your helmet is up to spec or find a friend who has one and use his to tech in.
Is my open face helmet gonna cut it? It's brand new and was well over $100...I thought I had heard full face only.

I see 20ish hours of racing time available....that means 50 passes.
Or......5 passes and 18ish hours of headgasket changing in the parking lot.:eeks:

Is my open face helmet gonna cut it? It's brand new and was well over $100...I thought I had heard full face only.

Or......5 passes and 18ish hours of headgasket changing in the parking lot.:eeks:
Is it DOT and Snell? Just use Kevin's to tech in and use yours to race. The guys at the line don't care....just have to do the dance with the insurance companies...

Top Bottom