Re: Group Buy of 3" Electric Exhaust Cut-outs.

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
OK Guys! Here the deal, Please READ Carefully, I spoke to Dave at DMH Performance.

If we get 5 or more buys we get $15 off...Better then Nothing......but.....

If we get 10 or more we get $25 off. That's $154 ea. Shipping is Included in the Price!!! Not bad, better then full price and I think we can get 10 people together.

These are 3" single. No dump pipe included. This mounts to YOUR Existing Dump.

Before we go foward I would like to keep a count of "whos in" on this thread only! IF YOUR NOT SURE PLEASE DONT SAY YOUR IN and BACKOUT..

Once we have 10 or more parties that want one. I will let Dave know and from there we have to call him and say TurboTransAm Group Buy. Dave wants it like this due to paypal charging us full price. We can still pay by CreditCard & PayPal.

4 year warranty:eek:
Easy to Install
Comes with all the wiring and switch

Heres the contact info, link to his site, and some photos..
These are the best electric cut-outs out there!!

Dave Hacker
DMH Performance
513-753-3866

http://www.dmhperformance.com/ecutout.htm

***EDIT.....Dave is extending this offer till March 14th!!!!!!.....EDIT***

Call Now!:headbang:

If you have any questions ask in here or Email me at ChrisKober@GMail.com
Now...WHOS IN???
IM IN FOR 2 :D

Thank You!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

72firebird

Super Moderator
can we order it with the dump and then just take the $10/$25 from that price? Also, is there any possibility that he might extend the discounts? Say like $30 or $35 off if we get 25 people. I can get some people in from my local forum and if we included the Turbo Buick guys I think we could get 25 pretty easily.

Last edited:

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Jared,
I'm sure he would go for the 30 35 dollar off deal. I will ask him.

I'm also sure he will sell them with the dump. Do you have a 3" downpipe now?

72firebird

Super Moderator
ChrisKober said:
Jared,
I'm sure he would go for the 30 35 dollar off deal. I will ask him.

I'm also sure he will sell them with the dump. Do you have a 3" downpipe now?
No I have 3" exhaust from the downpipe back right now and I have a 3" cutout but one time one of the bolts rattled out and the cutout scraped on the ground enough to wear 1/2 of one of the bolts off. My exhaust also sits really low right now because it wasn't very well done so I plan on having it all redone this summer and just do it all right this time.

I am up for one. I had one and they are awesome. The only thing that bothered me was it began to vibrate but this was an older one. I had one till last week a log hit it and destroyed it the motor just fell off. I am from TGO just shoot me an email when we are going to order.

Thanks

Jason

Oh and can I get some more info on the warranty.

Chris, maybe you can answer these questions or should I phone Dave?
1. Does he take Visa instead of Paypal?
2. Will he ship USPS instead of UPS or Fedex? I live in Ontario and they kill us with brokerage fees at the border!

I would like to be in for #5 on your GP if you will be ordering soon. I don't want to be waiting months for the GP to come together or I will just order on my own.

Thanks
Stuart Day (Stuie)

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
stuie said:
Chris, maybe you can answer these questions or should I phone Dave?
1. Does he take Visa instead of Paypal?
2. Will he ship USPS instead of UPS or Fedex? I live in Ontario and they kill us with brokerage fees at the border!

Thanks for posting on the Buick forum. I would like to be in for #5 on your GP if you will be ordering soon. I don't want to be waiting months for the GP to come together or I will just order on my own.

Thanks
Stuart Day (Stuie)
Stuart,

Yes he takes Credit Card instead of PayPal and I dont see a problem shipping it via USPS.

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Total so far is 5.

ChrisKober 2
BlackCar 1
BigJay89GTA 1
Stuie 1
6-b-kwik 1

4 more to go...

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
That's OK George.. Check your pm I think Jim was wanting to ask you something.

Back the the group buy. I just get an email from dave. The price includes shipping!!!!!

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
If you need the actual Y dump pipe the cost will be a little more. Try and get the supra guys to come and get in on this...

Thanks!
Chris

i know it will cost more but it will still be cheaper.
i just PM'd a mod on SF to see if i can post it there and as soon as i get the ok, i will do so. thanks. hopefully we can get the 30-35. btw, thanks for starting this.

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
OK Lets see now...

ChrisKober 2
BlackCar 1
BigJay89GTA 1
Stuie 1
6-b-kwik 1
supralover1993 1, with Y dump pipe
Tyclone 1
CKeith 1
Jeff Halverson aka Rare91 1

Thats 10!!:D
I will compose an email to everyone with the details of what to do next.
Hopefully we can place the order starting tomorrow and by monday its filled. Then we wait for the delivery!:D

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Damn that post came out of nowhere!!!!
2 it is!

ChrisKober, 2
BlackCar, 1
BigJay89GTA, 1
Stuie, 1
6-b-kwik, 1
supralover1993, 1, with Y dump pipe
Tyclone, 1