Questions about Reunion ... thanks!

PhillyD

Looking forward to it. I'm booked at the hotel and have been since the first day they would take reservations!

1- Is there a show registration for my car? Where can I get it?
2- Is there a schedule of events for each day?
3- Are there fees for participating in various things? What are they?

Thanks

Phil

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry buddy your post was one of those ones I kept meaning to reply to!

Registration can be done at the gate on Saturday when you come in. Check my post with the map on it. You'll stop at the BPG tent and get what you need and then just head into the gate.

Schedule of events is still being tweaked a little bit but it breaks down like this..

Thursday - check in with a meet and greet cruise night at the Ruby Tuesday near the host hotel.
Friday - Test and tune and racing at the track. We also are working on some Q&A sessions in the Jegs suite at the track. With Scott Kelly and the boys. That will be tweaked but the only good part is everything is at the track for the most part so once your in the gate you'll be able to attend anything that's going on! Friday eve cruise night at the Ruby Tuesday near the host hotel again.
Saturday - 8am track opens with show/display for the TTA's. Show goes till noon then awards. After the awards Q&A sessions with the Buick guys from noon till 3. Then from 3 till whenever Scott Kelly and the PAS guys. There is also a chance Scott Kelly may do his thing near the car show display outside and not in the Jegs suite. That all depends on weather as well. The only plus side the track has a announcement system so I'll make sure the guy doing the announcements knows what's going on and where to direct people. Trying to keep it loose and fun for the most part!
As far as the fee's those are all posted on the event flier in the main thread. Here is another one...

PhillyD

Thanks for the info! I'll be arriving Thursday and be staying at the host hotel so looking forward to Ruby's on Thursday night ... let the cruisin begin!!

ttarider

kymmee

Silver Member
Thanks for the info and tentative schedule. So how much is it for a 3 day pass (non member) that wants to be in the car show also?? I dont see that listed. Also any idea as to when the Scott Kelly photo op with the dash plaque and you and your car will happen? Thanks in advance.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to check on that 3 day with show. I think it would be 65 plus the non member show but I'll look into it.

Scott will most likely walk around during the show around the cars (as he's going to pick some awards for the TTA's as well) and take the photo's while he's walking around the cars during the show. He wants to see each and everyone's car trust me! Scott misses all his little kids! :)

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
No question is dumb Mike! Yes there is a mini market kinda place at the track and there is also a built in food vendor there cooking hot dogs, burgers, stuff like that. Pretty good too! Plus sometimes another vendor or two shows up with a truck or cart of some type. There is also a lot different food places not to far from the track. You can always get a wrist band from the main gate and leave and come back at your pleasure. I typically wind up going out one day for lunch and another day I'll eat at the track all depends on what's going on. But there should be plenty to eat! It's a very laid back relaxed kinda event here as it is so you can pretty much do and go where you want when you want! :) I'm trying to keep it nice and simple and easy for you guys! That's how I like it!

One thing to remember and it has saved me over the years at this event, bring a cooler and buy a case of water when you get into town! Most hotel rooms have a mini fridge and ice machines. So you load up your cooler with ice and water for the day at the track! Nothing beats a cold water when your baking in the sun all day!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Guys don't be shy if you have any questions please feel free to ask them! This event is for the cars and their owners! I want everyone to feel like your attending you own event that you are running. This is our event. Because of each and ever TTA owner that comes out is what this event is all about. Enjoy! :)

Top Bottom