Pre-register here for the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the crew from PAS Inc.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I want to get a basic head count from the TTA guys that are going to attend the reunion this year and want to sit in on the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the guys from PAS Inc.

The plan as of now is to possible have a Q&A session with Scott Kelly on Friday around 3 or 4pm just to break things up some and the guys who want to race on Saturday can sit in on the Friday Q&A session this way. If we do the Friday Q&A session you are also more then welcome to sit in on both days. I have not got a 100% on this from Scott Kelly yet. Still waiting to hear back from him on this.

Saturday we are planning to have Scott Kelly go on or around 3:00 in the Jegs suite at the track. The Buick speakers will go on at noon till 3:00pm. You are more then welcome to sit in on those Q&A sessions as well. Scott Kelly has scanned about 300 never before seen pictures that he will share with everyone via a projector in the suite. So you'll not only hear about some awesome history on the TTA you'll see some never before seen shots from PAS and at Indy that Scott took.

So if you would, post you name and car number if you know it and if you want to sit in on the Friday Q&A session and or the Saturday Q&A session. They will both be pretty much the same.

This list of names and car numbers here will secure you a spot in the suite for those sessions in case these Q&A sessions get over packed! Once you have registered here you will be in!

Example...

NAME: Jim Chaudrue

CAR Number: 396

What session you want to sit in on: Friday and Saturday

Thanks!

Re: Pre-register here for the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the crew from PAS Inc

NAME: Jason/Dean Papageorge
CAR Number: 1546
What session you want to sit in on: Friday and Saturday and Sunday

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Pre-register here for the Q&A sessions with Scott Kelly and the crew from PAS Inc

I figure you 2 would be the first to post! I'll add Mike since he replied on Facebook :)

Mike Arrigo
Car #117
Saturday

Robert & Tammie Pittman
Car # 308
Both sessions
We also reponded via facebook that we plan to attend.
Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to make this event happen. We are really looking forward to it!

simo

NAME: Simo

CAR Number: 1490

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

NAME: Simo

CAR Number: 1490

You still driving out?? You'll be a shoe in for the longest TTA driven award! :cheers:

Mike Arrigo

I figure you 2 would be the first to post! I'll add Mike since he replied on Facebook :)

Mike Arrigo
Car #117
Saturday
Thanks for the add.

I will be there both days now since my work has me in Ohio that week and I will be 80 miles away on Friday morning. :)

kymmee

Silver Member

Name: Kymmee A. and Scott
Car#: 1515
Sessions: Friday and Saturday

We'll be in the area Thursday, going down early to chill for a few days, then the BIG event!!

simo

You still driving out?? You'll be a shoe in for the longest TTA driven award! :cheers:
I won't know until the last moment. Between work and getting the transmission done, I'll decide at the last moment whether it's flying low or flying high.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

Spoke with Scott Kelly tonight and he is excited to meet and talk to you guys! He is not 100% sure on what time he will be coming in on Friday. So the Friday Q&A session will be up in the air for now. Maybe even do a after dinner Friday eve Q&A with him. One of his major concerns is he had major back surgery some years back. He can't stand or sit for too long. So he's not sure how he's going to hold up. I told him Jan would gladly hold him up! :) So keep adding your names and just be on stand by for Friday.

He also mentioned doing the Saturday Q&A session outside near the show area. We have a big speaker and mic for him so all can hear. That also will be on the fly as we have weather and conditions to deal with. It can be hot in July in Ohio. So we'll play that out as it gets closer as well.

But just wanted to bring you guys and gals up to date! Scott can't wait to talk about the cars! I can't believe we are almost a month away!! :dance:

Spoke with Scott Kelly tonight and he is excited to meet and talk to you guys! He is not 100% sure on what time he will be coming in on Friday. So the Friday Q&A session will be up in the air for now. Maybe even do a after dinner Friday eve Q&A with him. One of his major concerns is he had major back surgery some years back. He can't stand or sit for too long. So he's not sure how he's going to hold up. I told him Jan would gladly hold him up! :) So keep adding your names and just be on stand by for Friday.

He also mentioned doing the Saturday Q&A session outside near the show area. We have a big speaker and mic for him so all can hear. That also will be on the fly as we have weather and conditions to deal with. It can be hot in July in Ohio. So we'll play that out as it gets closer as well.

But just wanted to bring you guys and gals up to date! Scott can't wait to talk about the cars! I can't believe we are almost a month away!! :dance:
this should be a very interesting event, looking forward to it, a good time should be had by all :clap:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

For sure Robert! Scott is very proud we are doing it. Trust me Scott Kelly feels like all of us. It's one of the greatest cars of the late 80's that don't get noticed like they should! It must be really cool for Scott. It's like having 1550 kids and they all move out in one year and now he's having a family reunion! Due to TV cable issues with the TTA's during the conversions Scott told me he test drove each and everyone of them! :)

For sure Robert! Scott is very proud we are doing it. Trust me Scott Kelly feels like all of us. It's one of the greatest cars of the late 80's that don't get noticed like they should! It must be really cool for Scott. It's like having 1550 kids and they all move out in one year and now he's having a family reunion! Due to TV cable issues with the TTA's during the conversions Scott told me he test drove each and everyone of them! :)
its hard to imagine driving everyone of these cars, lucky :censor: er, im sure he has a few stories :thumbup:

8289ta

Silver Member

Vincent P. and my son Frank
Car# 948
Hopefully Friday, definitely Saturday

Last edited:

89tta636

Rob and Cindy Austin
Will try for Friday if I get there in time, otherwise Saturday.

Thanks,
Rob.

Turbota6

I should be there for Friday & Saturday. Guess I'll just close up my little spot at the swap meet during these times.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member

Stake in the ground ... list of attendees compiled up until this post :)

however feel free to keep posting if you will attend and I'll add you up until the last min ...

Top Bottom