Power steering resevoir and cruise control

TURBOGTA

Can someone post a pic of location of power steering resevoir and cruise. The 89 formula has a different mounting location. Before I go drilling holes I'd like to see where it's mounted...I forgot. One other thing is windshield washer container different on TTA vs a 89 FB?

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
This should help, no extra holes needed … using existing holes (or it would have been too costly @ Van Nuys lol)

Washer container is the same for all 89's (and later) ...

PICT0043.JPG

dklumpp

I have a set of replacement fuel lines to install but the ends are much higher than those shown in the picture. Will they work or do I need to cut them? Looks like they might hit the ps reservoir but I haven't tested it yet. Anybody installed the classic tube replacement lines?

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I have a set of replacement fuel lines to install but the ends are much higher than those shown in the picture. Will they work or do I need to cut them? Looks like they might hit the ps reservoir but I haven't tested it yet. Anybody installed the classic tube replacement lines?
Depending on engine (and year) the lines are slightly different … for many they go straight up (so 90 degree angle) but I'm not sure for what engine combination but in the days of visiting junk yards those were more common … the TTA and a few others have these 45 degree angle versions (note these fuel lines, hard lines, where not TTA specific just existing lines for whatever engine combo).

What you have might work just fine and worst case you just have to bend them slightly as needed.

TURBOGTA

Thanks for pics and replies. It's just been so long since I've looked at since pulling it and 89 Formula 305 set up was different with different bracket, resevoir and cruise is located behind D/S headlight. So thanks guys for the help...

Top Bottom