TA49 Turbo
42.5 injectors
3 inch downpipe, 3 inch borla catback
RJC power plate
SS mass air pipe and K&N
70MMTB
Walbro 340
Ported Heads, stronger springs

I was looking at the one on Poston Enterprises is this somehow different than the Casper one?

I like the fact that that theres multiple tunes that can be stored, this is kinda what im looking for

1- some type of will not start thing for theft
2- valet mode so no morons can joy ride it if its in for work to be done
3 - stock setting
4. low boost , 93 octane (economy)
5 - high boost 93 octane (I can run this in the event of running out of methanol)
6 - high boost 93/methanol injection aka "kill mode"

How well would the poston one play nice with the above mentioned mods or is this a kinda custom job, ive heard places can reprogram these ultrachip things to whatever changes you want, who does that and can give me the setup like I have mentioned?

I used the Poston ultra chip a few years ago. 7 settings or something. I liked it, I ran almost the identical set-up that you posted above except I ran 65mm TB, stock heads and springs and the addition of alcy non progressive set up. Got a 12.11 @ 113 on Nittos spinning. 1.90 60 ft., 21 psi boost/63 lbs fuel pressure@WOT, open 3" DP. Are you getting this as a package deal? I'd actually go with Turbo Tweak chips, you can set the paremeters yourself. Fuel/timing and such. You want to talk to Eric at TurboTweak about what he's got going. He has a blog/forum also. One thing about Eric's chips is that driveability is sweet, it cleared up a weird revving surge my car had since day one. All other chips never addressed this. Beautiful idling characteristics and overall happy motoring. I'm not knockin the Poston/casper chip, though. It's a good set-up.

Rodimus_Prime

well I want multiple settings and I dont want to have to pull chips all the time to do it, from what I understand this Eric guy can reprogram these also, so I'll have the best of both worlds right?

Top Bottom