Pontiac High Performance article on the turbo trans am reuniuon!

TTAGUY

That would be the "3rd annual", maybe we can have the 2012 "2nd annual reunion" in Peachtree city, GA since there is already 5 TTA'S within 10 miles of each other, three white one's, one black, one red.. hey that's a good start, lol.... :D
That would be great! :thumbup:

Turbota6

I finally got my copy the other day. Had a friend pick one up for me but hadn't seen him in a while. I had to chuckle a little when I looked at the pictures closer and spotted myself near the fence when all the cars were lined up.

As Ron Burgundy would say, "I'm kind of a big deal." :hooray:

I finally got my copy the other day. Had a friend pick one up for me but hadn't seen him in a while. I had to chuckle a little when I looked at the pictures closer and spotted myself near the fence when all the cars were lined up.

As Ron Burgundy would say, "I'm kind of a big deal." :hooray:
I see you now, your the one with the name tag !! :rofl::rofl:

Let's organize a GA reunion so I have a road trip to look forward to! Come on Rob!
That would be nice, but it would take someone more motivated ( and smarter :teehee: than me ) to make it happen. Nice senario would be the ATL.motor speedway, first class facility.... :thumbup: maybe someday :yes:

Scott89TTA

Anyone have a copy they would like to get rid of? Unfortunately I have been so busy this summer that time has slipped by and I never picked up a copy. :censor:

-Scott

Scott89TTA

Re: Pontiac High Performance article on the turbo trans am Reunion!

Scott they shouldve put a pic of your killer wheels in that magazine, I love those things. Hows the car running anyway
Hey Jarred,
LOL...yeah that definitely would have been cool, thanks :thumbup:

Car is running great....haven't done anything to it in a while though but lots of new parts sitting in the garage just waiting: Curie 9", sub-frame connectors, Champion ported heads, Harland Sharp roller rockers, 2-Step just to name a few. Spent the better part of the the last 2 years going through a divorce but all is done, my girl Debbie (she was with me in Ohio last Summer) and I are doing great! It's awesome to have a girl that doesn't hate cars and probably loves them as much as you do! We have 3 events coming up starting tomorrow...2 MAGNA Turbo Buick Club track events and Endless Summer Cruisin' 2012 in Ocean City, MD http://www.specialeventpro.com/ (we also did the Spring Cruisin' OC 2012 this past May). Tentative plans to get the new stuff in this Winter along with a nice roller cam to compliment all my other parts :yes:

-Scott

Wow Scott, sounds like you are going to have a killer set up. That will make for a fun winter project all that stuff. I am crossing my fingers nothing on my car breaks but as good as that is it makes for a boring winter. Just lots of detailing....

Top Bottom