Passenger side valve cover sticker reproduction......

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Well I just got done a project with a friend and we reproduced the valve cover sticker on the passenger side front of the valve cover. The factory sticker was bad and fell off most cars. My car still had it so I carefully removed it and had it reproduced with better materials. The color, font, and size are dead on! They came out real nice. Going to take some pics this week and post them. The sticker just says.. NDA TUR This was so they knew it was for the TTA! If you have no clue what I'm talking about just look on the front of your passenger side valve cover and you'll see a small dirt square were this sticker was. I only did a small run of these so e-mail me direct and let me know if you would want one! [email protected] I'll post pics of the oem and repro this week!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll have some pictures up. Before , After, and new and old on the car. If your missing this sticker it's the cats a$$ on the car! looks really good! Just one more thing to point out to people! :)

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have a couple !!! Will look ace on my silver powder coated VC !

Are they made of weather durable material?

How can I order some?

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Ok boys here they are. I only have 10 but I can get more. between the work involved $15.00 each is the best I can do on them. That is shipped of course. The good part is I am always open to trade! So if you have some TTA goodies that I may not have even tho I have tons :p But let me know if you have some goodies to trade! e-mail me direct.. [email protected]

Here is the original one on my car..

And the new one!

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
These turned out great, I got 2 of them from Jim and I'm very pleased! One will go onto my freshly powder coated VC when I do my engine bay this winter :)

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Good Stuff Jan! I have a few more left if anyone missed out. I may drop one on eBay just for fun to see what it brings! You know those people who live on eBay and don't visit these boards will go nuts over them! :D

Jan post some pics when you get it on those fresh covers! :)

hello guys: israel wanted some parts i know you got the contacts please help me i need a bunch of parts,press realese kit,pad insulator hood,emblems,please email me back
thank you have a good day. israel from puerto rico

Top Bottom