One Tta At Kirban's 2018 Spring Open House

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
#545 was representing the Turbo Trans Am contingent at the 2018 Open House at Kirban Performance. The turbo-Buick step child stood out like a sore thumb among the multitude of Grand Nationals... there were a few white Turbo-Ts in attendance, so I was not exactly driving the only white-trash at the event :rolleyes:
The weather was picture perfect, and that helped to encourage a huge turnout of great folks and cars.
I did meet another TTA owner from PA - Phil... sorry can't remember his car #.
All in all, it was a gorgeous day for the drives, and fun to hang out with everybody :cool:
There are a ton of pix on the MAGNA facebook page, plus a link to a great YouTube video with drone footage.

Staging area for the MAGNA caravan:

TTA hanging with the Black Cars:

Last edited:

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
Thanks.
Mark - where are you located? There were guys there from PA, NJ, MD, NY and some from Canada as well, and no telling where else?
Someone said that 75 "turbo Buick's" were counted at one point, but there very well could have been a few more overall. I'm not actually sure if the Pontiac counts as a Turbo Buick :rolleyes::eek: [to who-ever was doing the counting]

there were at least 4 TTA owners in attendance, but just our car.
Jim C said he was gonna bring his - but had a dead battery when he went to get it out :(

Top Bottom