On Two Wheels... Bike Pics

TTA855

White lightning drinker
These are my 2005 Triumph Rocket III, 1998 Honda Valkyrie (six cylinder!), and my 2007 Ural Patrol.

Love your V-Max; I always wanted one of those. I remember the motorcycle magazine articles at it's debut in 1984! I see you have freeway pegs; do you ride it a lot?
DSCN1280.JPG DSC01704.JPG

kidsixpack

Silver Member
IMG_0061.JPG Here's a bike I passed on a few years ago. I really wish I had the balls to ride it. It got parted out.
Suzuki GSXR 600 with GSXR 1000 turbo transplant lowered and stretched.
KID

TTA855

White lightning drinker
Kid - I see you are a fellow TTA, Mopar and Suzuki guy. My first street bike was a 1979 Suzuki GS1000E. It was the fastest thing on the road at the time. I also owned a 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa for 10 years, until my body got too old for it. Man, that bike was a rush - 180 hp and 500 lbs. But it was difficult to launch hard - it either wanted to wheelie or spin the tire, and the clutch was grabby. My Triumph is the opposite - it launches hard effortlessly, but doesn't scream into the high triple-digits like the Hayabusa does. It's a lot more comfortable to ride though!

These are my 2005 Triumph Rocket III, 1998 Honda Valkyrie (six cylinder!), and my 2007 Ural Patrol.

Love your V-Max; I always wanted one of those. I remember the motorcycle magazine articles at it's debut in 1984! I see you have freeway pegs; do you ride it a lot?
View attachment 8464 View attachment 8463
This is how I got it. Waiting for fair weather to put some miles on it. It has just over 10K miles.
Poster-for-Movie-Ghost-Rider-Spirit-of-Vengeance-2011-with-Yamaha-VMAX-Prop-Motorcycle.jpg

Top Bottom