Official TTA reunion T-shirts are back in stock

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Picked up a new batch today from the print shop so they are ready to go!

To keep things simple, the price each is $23.50 shipped. That's Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you want more then one shirt each extra shirt is $18.00 each.

If you want the dash plaques as well with your shirt order I'll include one of the magnet style and hard style dash plaques for $10.00 per set with any t-shirt order.

If you want more then 4 just let me know and I'll work something out with you. Trying to take care of you guys the best I can. :thumbup: The shirts are Gildan 100% ultra preshrunk cotton. The best washing care is cold water and turn them inside out when you wash them to keep them looking good for years to come.

I have sizes medium thru 2XL. If you pay with Paypal just specify how many and what sizes. My paypal address is [email protected] If you want to pay any other way shoot me a PM or e-mail. Thanks!

ttarider

Jim

I can get in from my cell but not computer
PLEASE I Want Three Large shirts. Three Extra Large Shirts and two extra extra large shirts.I donnot like Paypal and would rather send you a check. I did that with the plaques. Same address right. Please confirm it so I can be sure. You are such a great person. Lynn
Car no.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Everything has shipped out that's paid for. Plenty of these left kids! Gonna toss them up on eBay soon just wanted to make sure everyone here got a shot at them!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Jim
Did you get my check? Sent it out and haven't received my shirts. Worried about if check got lost. Please let my .know Thanks Lynn
I did get your check and they went out the next day after I received your check. Tracking says expected delivery date was this Wednesday so the box should show up any day now. Thanks! :thumbup:

Turbota6

Jim,

Can I get an XL thrown in with that other thing you need to ship? I've still got some leftover stuff so maybe we can work out a trade.

Scott89TTA

Hey Jim,

I hope I didn't miss this...do you still have any left? If so 100% cotton or 50/50 and how are they cut...big? I'm interested in 2.

Thanks,
Scott

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Scott I have some still. PM or e-mail me your address and I'll get a few out to you! [FONT=Verdana,Helvetica]They are white Ultra 100% pre-shrunk cotton.[/FONT]

Top Bottom