Novus Polish for Tail Lights

8289ta

Silver Member
I used PlastX - it works very well. I also tried it on the console shift plate and it works great at taking out fine scratches and leaves it shiny. Just be careful with the grid pattern if you use it there. You don't want to buff the pattern off.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I just did Novus 3,2, and 1 on my 86 GN. It's amazing how something that looks good can look even better with that stuff! I used it when I use to buy,sell,trade arcade and pinball machines. Worked great on the playfield of a pinball machine. But yea that stuff is some good stuff! :) Now I'm going to have to go out and buy some PlastX to see how that is! :)

PhillyD

Just got a real good deal on a used taillight lens ... says very good condition to begin with but I'm going to try this stuff on it when I get the lens ... looking forward to seeing the results.

I'll post some before / after pics ....

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Just got a real good deal on a used taillight lens ... says very good condition to begin with but I'm going to try this stuff on it when I get the lens ... looking forward to seeing the results.

I'll post some before / after pics ....
The harder and faster you rub the better it will come out. You'll be a pro I'm sure! :rofl::thumbup::teehee:

PhillyD

after listening to some of the comments on this forum ... especially a couple directed at the ladies ... it is clear that turbos are no remedy for sexual dysfunction ...

:coffee:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
That's nothing and the ladies don't seem to mind. I can really turn it up a notch if you want :D I'm tame compared to some of the other forums I moderate! Gotta have thick skin or just be a lurker in these parts. :cheekiss:

tta299

White Car Fever
I just did Novus 3,2, and 1 on my 86 GN. It's amazing how something that looks good can look even better with that stuff! I used it when I use to buy,sell,trade arcade and pinball machines. Worked great on the playfield of a pinball machine. But yea that stuff is some good stuff! :) Now I'm going to have to go out and buy some PlastX to see how that is! :)
used it for years an would make the playfeild comback to life an talke all the black dirt grime off ....pinballs an fipper machines are cool but a million parts to break on them and as far as i know only 1 pinball manufacture is still in buisness stern ... we got a jr still in the cardboard box prolly wont be worth shyt in yrs, I have a kiss that nessds to be restored an a playboy along with an elvira .... my dad was heavy in the missamericas oriant exspress anthe old gambling ones .... sorry to get off topic but it is a great product

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
used it for years an would make the playfeild comback to life an talke all the black dirt grime off ....pinballs an fipper machines are cool but a million parts to break on them and as far as i know only 1 pinball manufacture is still in buisness stern ... we got a jr still in the cardboard box prolly wont be worth shyt in yrs, I have a kiss that nessds to be restored an a playboy along with an elvira .... my dad was heavy in the missamericas oriant exspress anthe old gambling ones .... sorry to get off topic but it is a great product
Yea we should make a new thread on this! :clap: I owned over 400 pinball machines over the years and owned about 1500 arcade games back around 2000. I had 4 Kiss pinball machines and I should have kept them all. The last one I sold the woman bought it new and it was in her basement all those years. It was almost like new. But it was a business so money talks. I have about a dozen arcade games left in my collection and a few pinballs 2 of them are in my living room. :yes: I had to do something with my paper route money back in the late 80's so I just went and bought all the games I use to play and dump all my quarters in!

kymmee

Silver Member
Off topic I know, but Kiss was my favorite pinball game!(and rock group at one time-saw them in concert in 78). I bought a Donkey Kong arcade game once at an auction for like $30 (back in the 80's). Had it in my house for a few years, then when we moved, sold it for mega profit.

Top Bottom