newbie here

Hey guys, I know you are all third gen turbo trans am's, however, I'm a 4th gen turbo ls1! Same great power of a turbo but combined with a kick ass engine package...just wanted to say whats up

Thanks man, the car was down for about a year and a half....It was a budget and time build, so when ever I had money I'd buy a part or two, and whenever I had time, I'd go work on it a bit...it took a while, but the first ride was well worth it!!!!

1tufam

That is Sweet! I dig how mean those 4th gen TA's look.

Nice job on the turbo set up. You should be proud, engineering and fabricating a system with those killer results.:thumbup:

You LS guys are tempting me. Umm.... maybe time for a 30th anniversary project.

haha, it's a th400, with a 4400 stall in that picture(used to be a nitrous car) Only pulled a 1.46 60ft for a best of the day. by the the most fun car I have ever driven/ridden in. Nitrous is no comparison to boost....It will get tuned in the spring...should be around 650-700 hp on a street 93-100 octane tune....not sure about the race tune yet. Hot side is all stainless....cold side, 3" alum to that huge edelbrock intake I stuffed in there!! thanks for all the compliments guys!!!!

That's a badass ride! I like how you fabbed and cut the front end for the intercooler. Looks cool. Nice wheelie! Wow, a 1.6 60ft will get air?
You got skills!:headbang:

That's a badass ride! I like how you fabbed and cut the front end for the intercooler. Looks cool. Nice wheelie! Wow, a 1.6 60ft will get air?
You got skills!:headbang:
Thats what happens when the powerband hits right at the start of the launch!

What rear end are you running?

It was a 1.46 60ft...and with the wrong(too soft) suspension, and a huge gear and converter(to big on both) yes, it carried the left front about 25ft. out! Right front barely saw light under it, :)

Top Bottom