*NEW TTA OWNERS* Send in your info to get on the REGISTRY!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
On the left there "Board Navigation" Click REGISTRY and get your car on the list! It's the best way to find out where all the awesome TTA's are in the world! Might find some near you! I'm still on the look out for my brother and sister car 395 and 397 so e-mail Chris and get your ride on there! 8)

About a turbo

I have a 1995 Pontiac Trans Am I have been looking for a turbo kit for it. I just wanted to know if you know of a place where I can get one. Please email be back at [email protected]. Thank you for ur time.

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:25 am:

I have a 95 Trans Am and I have been looking for a turbo kit and
I was just wondering if you knew where I can get one from. Please email me at [email protected] Thank you for your time.

need help getting build #

i just purchased a tta 89, went to 89tta.com, to try and find build# and it does not work, if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated...here is the vin # 1g5fw217xkl237393...thanks keith

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
With the PHS info, you recieve a letter stating the car's build number!
My car was different from what all these other websites said it was.
Back in 1989, Pontiac told me what my car number was, and no one believed me. PHS proved them all wrong.
You can't go wrong with the PHS documentation. Money well spent!

George :twisted:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Mike there is some low low mile baby's out there! I was talking to a guy who bought a T out west with low miles on it. He said in the guys garage was a TTA with under 100 miles on it still with all the plastic on the doors,seats, and wheel. I think more of these TTA's hide them come out. Would be awesome to have a huge meet at Indy with them or something sometime and get allot of TTA's there.

Chris gets busy so give him some time to get you on the registry! I'm always getting people to sign up on that thing!

Posted Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 pm:

Yes Mike there is some low low mile baby's out there! I was talking to a guy who bought a T out west with low miles on it. He said in the guys garage was a TTA with under 100 miles on it still with all the plastic on the doors,seats, and wheel. I think more of these TTA's hide them come out. Would be awesome to have a huge meet at Indy with them or something sometime and get allot of TTA's there.

Chris gets busy so give him some time to get you on the registry! I'm always getting people to sign up on that thing!

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to TTA ownership!
Glad you like the car.
Now you know what us owners have been enjoying for all these years! :wink:
By chance, do you know your car number?

George 8)

mr.turbota said:
Welcome to ownership!
Glad you like the car.
Now you know what us owners have been enjoying for all these years! :wink:
By chance, do you know your car number?

George 8)

Thanks for replying. Does the last three on the VIN tell me? I have heard yes and no. I have 30623 miles. MINT, including a Thrasher Chip , MAF pipe, 9" K@N Filter, 10mm Magnecor Wires, 160 Thermostat, Positive Action Check Valve, Stainless Steel Clamps and Turbo Mats and BF Goodrich Comp T/A tires (99%) remaining.
I can't believe how clean it is. Flawless, not a scratch on the Leather inside.

VeeSixx

1 of 1555 (#1489)
New TTA owner

To me sounds like a good deal!!!. Get some pictures up soon. About the production number, review all the documentation carefully. Contact the previous owners to see if they can help. If not, just go to http://www.phs-online.com/ . Welcome and good luck!

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
As TTA900 stated, PHS is the only way to tell for sure.
No one can ever know how many are left.
A few collectors still have them sitting in their garage, unlinesed.
I would suggest getting a car cover for the car in the garage.
I have bumped into my car a few times, and have scraped the car cover, making a small hole in it.
Pulling the cover off, I saw nothing marking the paint.
Makes me wonder what I would have done if the car cover was off.
I also put 3 big moving blankets on the car cover, in case I set anything on the car, for alittle bit more added protection.
Sounds good on the stuff you got, but, did you get the owner's kit?
That alone costs some bucks! I saw a few sell for over 650 dollars!

And yes, show some pictures! :wink:

George 8)

HI!

HELLO,

No, I did not get the owners kit. I got the service manual, service manual supplement and a , maybe, "user manual" small white book. Original spark plug wires, 2 thrasher chips "brand new" , PCM some or other, Direct Scan product , wastegate , VCR tape? , a some sort of module, looks like a black computer hard drive. I am not sure about some of these parts, but I am the biggest TTA fan. I will post pics soon. My Cannon camera does not download the my MAC for some reason. I will do it from work. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
How about cars that we know have sold, and the current owner listed, is no more?
Do we drop him and the car number?
Gary Murz (indyta1989) sold car #1254.
I heard about it on another site.
I don't care either way. Keep it or delete it.
I don't know if the new owner will post here, as I did hear it was sold to his friend.

Just wondering,

George :cool:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Chris, Jim, I sent you updated details for the registry page a couple of times earlier this year. When is the next round of updates gone happen?

Top Bottom