*NEW TTA OWNERS* Send in your info to get on the REGISTRY!

just joined the forum and the ranks of TTA today at about 3pm. im ordering my phs kit to find out what number it is. here are some pics from ebay

On the left there "Board Navigation" Click REGISTRY and get your car on the list! It's the best way to find out where all the awesome TTA's are in the world! Might find some near you! I'm still on the look out for my brother and sister car 395 and 397 so e-mail Chris and get your ride on there! 8)
how much is tta worth 12200 miles all stock ? :eam:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, just bought a TTA :dirol:

Taking into account this website : http://www.pasincorporated.com/turbo-trans-am/tta-serial-numbers/

It seems to be #732 (vin : 1G5FW2172KL242006)
The TTA is full stock and has 10.9k miles on it
Hey welcome on-board !

I knew there's been one in France for some time ... is that the one you bought (have to look up the details I have on that one) or did you import it?

We love to see photos of it !! And any background info you might have from previous owners.

I'm in the UK; there's a few over here, some on Germany, Austria/Switzerland should have one still, a number of them in Sweden and even one in Moscow these days !

Nicodess

I'm going to import it when it will be 25 years old (less costly)

So if there is one in France (I'm not aware of it), it will be the 2nd.

The only details I can give you guys is that I got it from Georgia USA. It is sold with owners kit and a lot of documentation. I forgot to say it is a T-tops and leather interior turbo.

Last edited:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to import it when it will be 25 years old (less costly)

So if there is one in France (I'm not aware of it), it will be the 2nd.

The only details I can give you guys is that I got it from Georgia. It is sold with owners kit and a lot of documentation. I forgot to say it is a T-tops and leather interior turbo.
Yep here's photos of the one in France ... 65k miles on it maybe 5 or so years ago.

Not sure if you can track it down based on the registration number?

Oh and no 732 is a very nice low mileage example; congrats! So you bought it already then I take it? It's been up in Canada as well per my records?

Attachments

Bought 1368 with 13000 miles from guy in Napanee Ontario and it now sits next to an 86 GN here in Trenton, Ontario. Will be here for a long while to come. Leather and T Tops.

Top Bottom