New Member Here

fbody4me

Its a 1970 Chevelle. I have been a die hard GM fan all my life but when I seen the new Challenger I had to buy one. I really dont like the direction GM has went with their designs. Angular transformer crap! Now if they made the new Camaro look more like the 69 Camaro that would be in my garage instead of the Hellcat. Or better yet remake the Trans Am and have it look like a Trans Am. I am very happy with the Hellcat though. It is truly an awesome car.

Its a 1970 Chevelle. I have been a die hard GM fan all my life but when I seen the new Challenger I had to buy one. I really dont like the direction GM has went with their designs. Angular transformer crap! Now if they made the new Camaro look more like the 69 Camaro that would be in my garage instead of the Hellcat. Or better yet remake the Trans Am and have it look like a Trans Am. I am very happy with the Hellcat though. It is truly an awesome car.
Awesome!

It amazes me that GM doesn't just bring the firebird/trans am back in limited numbers as special editions every so often. Very similar to what the after market has done! They would make a ton of money and keep us fellows happy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

dklumpp

I agree. Love that color as well

I didn't remove mine but had to drop it down, the real PITA was removing the exhaust... it ranks up there with a root canal...but not that bad if you are not reusing the org. exhaust.

Make sure you check the baffles for condition, very well may find pieces broke off... you can also drain the tank at the fuel rail by jumping the fuel pump wire near the dr. side firewall, of course first remove the schrader valve and connect a braided hose to the rail.

dklumpp

Dropped the tank, what a pain! Sent it out to be cleaned, and re installed with a new pump and sending unit. Installed new fuel filter while I was at it too. After new plugs wires and vacuum hoses it fired right up! Tried to upload a video but too large will post a link soon

dklumpp

Thanks! Yeah I told him I would get them cleaned up and ready to go for him, one down one to go! Plus I bought Roberts tta in GA gonna make a race car out of it

Top Bottom