Muscle Car Review November 2011 Reunion article

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I scanned in the November 2011 issue of Muscle Car Review for you guys (and gals) with the write up on the TTA reunion. Pretty sure that's my engine bay in the one pic there.
:thumbup:

frankgn87

I cry foul! Weren't there MORE TTA's there then T's? I could have sworn that the TTA's were way outnumbering the Regals. And the darn article states the TTA's as "oh and they also had some turbo trans am there" type of attitude. booo. And that IS your engine Jim:)

they article says 220 of both cars were there. 220 (-) 52 TTAs = 168 Regals??!! NO WAY.

Scott89TTA

I cry foul! Weren't there MORE TTA's there then T's? I could have sworn that the TTA's were way outnumbering the Regals. And the darn article states the TTA's as "oh and they also had some turbo trans am there" type of attitude. booo. And that IS your engine Jim:)

they article says 220 of both cars were there. 220 (-) 52 TTAs = 168 Regals??!! NO WAY.
I agree 100%...definitley pretty lame coverage for the TTA reunion...that's why I'm hoping High Performance Pontiac may have been there.

Sure seemed like a lot more TTA's then T's...I think they are also counting all the Buick race cars as well...more like 220 cars total at the track...no way there was that many T's there :disgust:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Yea I kinda figured it would wind up like it did after talking to the guy they sent out to shoot the event. The guy was old out of the loop with our cars and a pain in the ass to deal with for starters. We'll make the article in High Performance Pontiac much better! Still working with them so stay tunned!

I wrote an article for them to print and they didnt use a single thing as Bill Holder has written over 80 books and you get the picture that he would not listen to a 29 year old diehard Buick guy (myself) to do the article properly. 220 cars is total car count as TTAs outnumbered Ts about 3 to 1.

Trust me the first thing i noticed was Wayne Sherman's blue 86 factory test car labeled incorrectly as an 85!

Top Bottom