Meet and Greet in the Jegs Suite for those coming in Friday

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I just secured the Jegs suite for Friday for a meet and greet! I figure most of us have never met before and this would be a great way to get those coming in Friday to meet, hang out, Shoot the bull, pick on Jan's accent, throw things at Quiky One, and so on. So...

Time: 3:30pm

Where: Jegs suite at the track. (see map below)

What: TTA owners meet and greet!

We "may" have a guest speaker chat still working on that but we can all meet there and shake hands. To get into the suite it's very easy. You'll go up the road from the pits between the staging lanes and the general car show area. There will be a gate there to walk thru and you'll see the metal steps going up. Up the stairs to the 2nd floor and the suite is on the right. It's just about the entire floor and it will say Jegs on the windows. Please do not go into the first door where the track officials are. The suite will have AC and be nice and cool in there. Just a heads up there is NO smoking and or NO alcohol beverages allowed in the suite. Jegs rules. So keep that in mind it's a no no. Just use caution as there will be racing going on and your right behind the staging lanes. Try to stay out of the way of any race cars. You should see at least one TTA parked up there. You can also park all along that road between the staging lanes and the general car show area. Please do not park in the staging lanes! There will be a fence there dividing the road and staging lanes so make sure you keep out of the staging lanes because you can't turn around when you get to the end! Look at the map and once your there you'll see how easy it is to access! See you guys and gals there!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Also don't forget for anyone in on Thursday eve there is a meet and greet at the Tuesday's restaurant right down the road from the host hotel. So if your in Thursday stop on by there!

Nick Wise

Sounds great. I should hopefully be rolling in about that time, if not sooner. There should be three TTAs in our little group. Getting close, can't wait.

72firebird

Super Moderator
Awesome, I should be getting in sometime around 12-1 as long as everything goes as planned.

Something I was thinking that might be interesting is if each person kind of talks about a couple of unique things about their TTA. This could be part of an introduce yourself type thing and might include things like: first car, unique mods, unique places you've been in it, etc. Although all these cars look the same, each of them has a unique story.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Well Saturday the show/display area will be a meet and greet as well! :) I was looking for something for everyone to do on Friday for those that will be there figured this would work out well. The nice part is there will be racing so as we hang out in the Jegs suite we can watch the racing down the quarter mile!

Well Saturday the show/display area will be a meet and greet as well! :) I was looking for something for everyone to do on Friday for those that will be there figured this would work out well. The nice part is there will be racing so as we hang out in the Jegs suite we can watch the racing down the quarter mile!
looks like a big place, im thinking about one of them golf carts :cool1:

I just secured the Jegs suite for Friday for a meet and greet! I figure most of us have never met before and this would be a great way to get those coming in Friday to meet, hang out, Shoot the bull, pick on Jan's accent, throw things at Quiky One, and so on. So...

Time: 3:30pm

Where: Jegs suite at the track. (see map below)

What: TTA owners meet and greet!

We "may" have a guest speaker chat still working on that but we can all meet there and shake hands. To get into the suite it's very easy. You'll go up the road from the pits between the staging lanes and the general car show area. There will be a gate there to walk thru and you'll see the metal steps going up. Up the stairs to the 2nd floor and the suite is on the right. It's just about the entire floor and it will say Jegs on the windows. Please do not go into the first door where the track officials are. The suite will have AC and be nice and cool in there. Just a heads up there is NO smoking and or NO alcohol beverages allowed in the suite. Jegs rules. So keep that in mind it's a no no. Just use caution as there will be racing going on and your right behind the staging lanes. Try to stay out of the way of any race cars. You should see at least one TTA parked up there. You can also park all along that road between the staging lanes and the general car show area. Please do not park in the staging lanes! There will be a fence there dividing the road and staging lanes so make sure you keep out of the staging lanes because you can't turn around when you get to the end! Look at the map and once your there you'll see how easy it is to access! See you guys and gals there!

i assume this is for the suite, or the premise's ?(alcohol, smoking)

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yea cover charge is you must put a case of booze and carton of Pal-Mall's in the back of my truck before you enter!

Oh Sean remind me to leave a emblem mark on your ass when I run you down in my white Camaro! :D

Turbota6

Grrr, 3:30 is a bit early for me unless I start out on Thursday or REALLY early Friday. I'll have to see how packing goes when I get home Thursday.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Brilliant Jim, we just got into Chicago so game on both Thursday and Friday ... And introduction briefly by everyone there Friday sounds good ... Then you can pick on my accent lol

Top Bottom