Made a map for you guys and gals who are coming to the reunion....

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
This is a basic layout of the track. Main gate A is the one that's always in use. Whenever you come to the track you should be able to get in there. As soon as you pull in the BPG registration tent will be on your left there. You can buy your tickets for the week/weekend. You'll then pull around to the Gate AA and hand them your tickets.

If you buy all the tickets you need for the week/weekend in one shot you can just by pass the BPG tent and go right to the gate and hand in your tickets. That gate person will also have wrist bands if you need to leave the track and come back during the day. Sometimes I take off for lunch at Subway or something. One thing I missed is where the Tech area/Store is, is also the golf cart rental company right there. Gives you a basic lay out and where to show up and where to park your trailers! :thumbup::thumbup:

TTA984

Gold Member
This is a basic layout of the track. Main gate A is the one that's always in use. Whenever you come to the track you should be able to get in there. As soon as you pull in the BPG registration tent will be on your left there. You can buy your tickets for the week/weekend. You'll then pull around to the Gate AA and hand them your tickets.

If you buy all the tickets you need for the week/weekend in one shot you can just by pass the BPG tent and go right to the gate and hand in your tickets. That gate person will also have wrist bands if you need to leave the track and come back during the day. Sometimes I take off for lunch at Subway or something. One thing I missed is where the Tech area/Store is, is also the golf cart rental company right there. Gives you a basic lay out and where to show up and where to park your trailers! :thumbup::thumbup:

Very helpful. Thanks Jim.

Last edited:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I'm always thinking Mike! :) I hate to go places cold. It's so nice when you can get a basic lay out of a place and then when you show up you look like you have been attending the event for years! lol If you google earth the track and look at this map and the map on google earth it will make even more sense. :)

I'm more worried about people dropping trailers in the way of everything. I don't know why but some people get to these events super early and love to dump their trailer up close and in the way of everything just because they got there early. We actually paint off some parts of the pits for the bigger car clubs that show up. Last year some guy dumped 2 trailers in one of those spots and the poor guys had to deal with them all weekend.

I'm getting pumped! It's going to be here before you know it!!

One thing is for sure and that is that I am not parking where it says trailer parking. Holy shit that is a long ways from the track. Unless your map is way out of scale, I plan on parking where it says pit area just like I have the last 4 years lol.

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
One thing is for sure and that is that I am not parking where it says trailer parking. Holy shit that is a long ways from the track. Unless your map is way out of scale, I plan on parking where it says pit area just like I have the last 4 years lol.
Yea well that's what happens when your a lazy ass kid!!

There is no reason to have trailers all over the pit area when you are hauling a car in for just show. If your going to race and you have tools and stuff at your trailer then yea I can see a reason to have them in the general pit area. But when it's just a trailer you want to park it away from everything so it's out of the way and out of the way of damage. I know many folks that had trailer damage parking in the pits at different tracks over the years. The reason I marked those areas as trailer parking is because it's the safest place to park a trailer that will be out of the way so we have more room in the TTA / T type show/display area as well! If 200 TTA's show up and your trailer is in the way of TTA parking, you can bet your ass I'm going to hook up to it and drag it out in the middle of the woods way in the back of the track and dump it there Jason! :chair:

If 200 TTA's show up and need the parking, I will gladly move it. :burnrubber:

Until then, I'll park where I have always parked (even before you started coming......) and lock the trailer. If you hit the trailer you will also hit the truck. It needs new paint anyway. :yes:

It'll be ok, I promise it will! For Christ sake i'm pretty sure Jim knows I'd do anything for him. He has thick skin and knows I appreciate all he does.

:)

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
I also should have mentioned this map is no where near to scale! It's just something I slapped together that no other event really does for you guys to give you a general direction where things will be at the track! The TTA display/show area can fit well over 150 cars there!!! PLENTY of room for all at this track it's huge! So bring those cars out we have room for all!! :)

Last edited:

Turbota6

Ok, so maybe I'm just not finding Waldo on this map...but is there a swap meet area? The only thing I found regarding the topic was the BPG poster says FREE VENDING.

I got lots of stuff to sell so if I make the trip I'm going to try to bring some along. Don't forget to bring some extra cash! :yes:

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Keep in mind the map is NOT anywhere near to scale. Once you guys get there you'll get the general idea of the lay out and my ghetto map! :)

Turbota6

Is there a tentative schedule for the weekend posted somewhere? We've got tons of threads going but I didn't really see one that had a schedule. I know the guest speakers are still being worked out but if I'm going to set up in the swap area I need to know times.

Thanks!

Is there a tentative schedule for the weekend posted somewhere? We've got tons of threads going but I didn't really see one that had a schedule. I know the guest speakers are still being worked out but if I'm going to set up in the swap area I need to know times.

Thanks!
Bring some Georgia peaches with you......o wait, I forgot..............:poke::thumbup::fuckkk:

Top Bottom