Looking for a TTA

Hello All,

I’m new here and am looking for a TTA. If anyone see one listed somewhere please let me know, I would sure appreciate it.

Chris

Hi Chris. My TTA #441 is for sale. 5,000 original miles. I bought it new and it has no modifications. 36k and its yours tomorrow. I've stored it for 32 years and my circumstances dictate that I sell it. I'm going to put it up for auction on BYT in 2 weeks if someone doesn't grab it first.

Hi Chris. My TTA #441 is for sale. 5,000 original miles. I bought it new and it has no modifications. 36k and its yours tomorrow. I've stored it for 32 years and my circumstances dictate that I sell it. I'm going to put it up for auction on BYT in 2 weeks if someone doesn't grab it first.
Hello Robert,
Please send me some photos, I’m definitely interested however in full transparency I’m going to look at one this weekend and 2 weeks would be difficult to get out there to see it. I appreciate your reaching out and responding to my post!
Regards,,

Hi Robert,
I did find some of the photos you posted a while back on an earlier thread, if you have any newer or more photos please share. What is the closest airport to where you have the car? If things don't workout with the one I am looking at over the weekend I could try to make it out to you; I live in PA.
Thanks

Top Bottom