Let's See

Hello,

I have TTA #471, it has 54,5XX and has been started once in last 18 years. I'm between letting it go as-is, or restoring it and putting it on ebay.

Current condition: Dash pad is cracked from sun. Was repainted in 99, paint is 9.5/10. Body is 10/10, no damage. Rear spoiler is off, cracked, I have it. Seats and center console are out, I have them.

What it needs: Front Carpet (I have a new back), a few interior trim pieces (upper rear, hatch passenger left). I have both but they are cracked. Wheels were at one time sanded and buffed, they are not gold on the face of the wheel. Back in the day the starter would go out after the car heated up. I have a new shorty starter, not installed yet.

I'll either spend the 1K or so to get it up to par or if anybody is interested on the west coast shoot me an offer. I know the guidelines state to put a price, but with the current sale of a 63K on ebay for 20K+, I wouldn't know what to ask.

For pics, info, or just to talk, message me for number. Car is located in Reno NV

Regards,
EluZioN

Top Bottom