Leather Seat Kits

89indyta

Has anyone replaced their leather? I know Hawks sells replacement leather made by the Katzkin Leather company. Can you buy directly from Katzkin? Also, since these are made to order, was wondering if you can request a specific carpet color that is sewn into the rear seat backs. I have cognac carpeting and would like that color for the seat backs in the rear.

Thanks

pont1230

I bought mine leather apholstery from hawks made by katzkin leather company.They are well made very happy with it.Had a professional apholstery company installed them.I don’t know if you can buy direct but you can call and see what they can do for you .Good luck on your purchase.

89indyta

I bought mine leather apholstery from hawks made by katzkin leather company.They are well made very happy with it.Had a professional apholstery company installed them.I don’t know if you can buy direct but you can call and see what they can do for you .Good luck on your purchase.
Thanks. I did contact Katzkin, but they don't sell direct. In fact, they sounded as though they don't make them. I suppose you can only get them from Hawks per request, which is why the turnaround time is about 3 weeks.

Top Bottom