Intercooler from Jim Dunn

Hey guys....

Just want to let everyone know I bought a new intercooler from Jim Dunn for 850 and it was well worth it. He delivered a quality product that fit and works well.

I live in Canada and he priced out several different shipping options for me and communication was great.

I would recommend doing business with him.

Jarred.

Yeah I should get on the pics for you guys, I have no internet at home until next week. This intercooler is so low that I think the car is not really streetable as it will scrape and scratch at any bump in the road or even on hard braking. My dad thinks I am crazy for having it so low, he jokes that I am gonna shovel up gravel with it....

I turned my boost down before installing it and good thing too as I was at 21 before, turned down to about 17, and with new IC I am back at 20, and boost comes really fast.

Anyways I'll get on some pics...

TTA976

Silver Member
Yeah I should get on the pics for you guys, I have no internet at home until next week. This intercooler is so low that I think the car is not really streetable as it will scrape and scratch at any bump in the road or even on hard braking. My dad thinks I am crazy for having it so low, he jokes that I am gonna shovel up gravel with it...
Yo Jarred,

FYI, you can put your stock shroud back on with minimal fabrication.

Top and sides of the shroud will line right up:dirol: on that IC.

Top Bottom