I would like to thank..... (chip reviews)

10point

Thrasher, for making an awesome idling chip!! Absolutely no comparison to the stock ( crap ) chip these cars came with. Purrrrrrs like a kitten now!!!!

I bought a thrasher in 2001 and it amazed me. Later in 2007 and it amazed me again!

Good stuff!

Turbota6

Re: I would like to thank.....

Yep, always did love that chip. Had an ATR Pit Bull at one time and it idled as bad as the stocker with the same poor cold start characteristics. The Thrasher solved both those issues, and then some!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member

Try a turbo tweak and you'll really be amazed. I've used them all and none compair to Eric's chips. I had Eric burn me a stock TTA chip. It was like 2 different cars putting that chip in. Car ran and idles smooth as silk.

10point

PhillyTurboSix said:
Try a turbo tweak and you'll really be amazed. I've used them all and none compair to Eric's chips. I had Eric burn me a stock TTA chip. It was like 2 different cars putting that chip in. Car ran and idles smooth as silk.
Used Erics chips for years. Those are the best chips for racing,idle,ect. He is the MAN!! I needed a cheap chip to make my car idle correctly and thrasher just plain works.

Pit bull!!!! That was the worst chip I think EVER!!!:drag:

Turbota6

10point said:
Pit bull!!!! That was the worst chip I think EVER!!!:drag:
Yep, I had one but I didn't say I paid for it! :thumbdwn: Came with the car many years ago when I bought it. The :wheelchair: I bought it from thought it was great. Car would constantly do this :burnrubber: but then again, I think that had more to do with the original Gatorbacks at 40k miles! :yes:

72firebird

Super Moderator

hey guys I moved this thread and added Chip reviews to the title for new members that join so they can easily find the thread when looking for people's opinions on chip burners.

I've got one of Eric's chips and I love it. I plan on having a friend with the Moates cable help me fine tune mine a little better though and burn a chip specifically for my car.

Quiky One

Silver Member

I too have Erics chip upgraded from an ATR, Kenne Bell, and extender chip and it amazes me in all aspects.

Top Bottom