How Many Left?

1bad89

I was curious about that also. Since I'm the original owner from off the showroom floor in 1989 I guess we could start with the registry list. I don't think we could get an actual number but maybe come close to something anyways. I'm open for ideas ???

kidsixpack

Silver Member
I think percentage wise there are still quite a few around. By the time these came out everyone was looking for that “Muscle Car Investment” I venture to guess that somewhere in the neighborhood of 900+ cars are still with us.
Our current muscle car era is even more unique than the few offers in the eighties.
The average guy has multiple cars s and it’s not necessary to drive his muscle.
KID

Mike Arrigo

Most of us on here would agree that there are most likely less then 1100 left. I used to keep track of ones I knew where totaled. There were just 5 that I saw this year so far.

5 TTA's totaled this year already, wow that seems high than I would expect. You would think that people would not be daily driving these cars so they would see less road time and the incidence of total write offs would be less.

shadow images

5 TTA's totaled this year already, wow that seems high than I would expect. You would think that people would not be daily driving these cars so they would see less road time and the incidence of total write offs would be less.
I think some of it just the amount and how people are these days. It is crazy to drive here anytime or place and people are alway super aggressive on the roads.

BOBTTA#464

Kid, I just seen it posted on the 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 20th
Facebook site. Owner of the car said somebody from the shop wrecked it...no real details.

Top Bottom