How is everyone doing?

Lsttype

Just wondering how y'all are doing with all this. Were on a city and county wide lockdown here in Kansas. Not much to do besides home projects. Looks like there won't be any cruise nights or car shows for the next few months and that's if were lucky? I'm guessing since the tracks are closed that there's gonna be allot of street racing. Anyways, stay safe and healthy guys

DynoDave

We're hanging in there. My wife is on layoff. I'm still working for now, but from home. So I have not really had a lot of extra time to try and get anything done around the house. One kid staying at his university as he has an apartment, and is sheltered there, taking classes on line. My daughter, we made a weekend run to her university, packed her up, and moved her back home as her dorm was closing. She's also finishing the year taking classes online. Looking like a lot of small restauants and businesses may not make it though. Very sad.

I keep a calendar of shows and events I'd might want to get to with the T/A....keep crossing them off as they get cancelled, or moved later in the year.

Lsttype

We are supporting the resturaunts the best we can by ordering takeout. Looks like lots of people are doing that. I have a feeling it's gonna change allot of things permanently. My hope is that we bring manufacturing back to the US! If it cost more so be it. I do t want cheap chinese junk on any of my cars anyways.

Top Bottom