Hi from New Member

Hello to all ... I've monitored this board a couple of times and it seems like a great place for Turbo T/A fans to gather.

I just purchased a 20th TTA out of Florida last week so I'm still getting acquainted with this wonderful V-6.

I have 4 other Birds:

1976 Firebird Formula 400 (Sterling Silver), 36,000 miles
1991 GTA (Dark Red Metallic), 46,000 miles
1992 Formula (Dark Bright Teal Metallic), 120,000 miles (original owner)
2002 Collector Edition Trans Am, 43,000 miles (original owner)

Of course I do not have the car number so any help with finding it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bird Lover

Hardway

F-Body Owner & Enthusiast
Welcome to the boards Bird Lover. Sounds like you have a very nice flock of brids already. This is a very good site for TTA owners. Also check out the TTA thread on turbobuick.com. Alot of the guys on here also post over there.

mr.turbota

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome!
Cool to see another second gen Firebird lover here as well.
Along with some thirdgens and a Collector's Edition.
You will have to post some of the websites you go to (the Firebird websites).
I too, would love to see some photos of your collection.

:beach:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats and welcome! You wont regret it :) Nice bunch of knowledgeable people on this site so anything we can help you with let us know!!

Thanks everyone. I'll be cruising the site from time to time looking for info. I know about turbobuicks, a friend sent us there. I'm also on CollectorFBody.com and Motortopia, though lately I haven't had the time to cruise through the boards. These days, I seem to spend most of my free time tinkering with our cars.

When I get some decent pics of the cars together, I'll get some posted. We do love our Firebirds and have our entire den decorated with Firebird/Trans Am memoriabilia including a second gen hood bird over our fireplace. It's a good obsession.

The last six digits of the VIN are 247344. Any help finding the build number would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bird Lover

Top Bottom