Hello from #1014

jthompson

Hey all, I just brought 1014 back from Fort Mill, SC.

It has a few mods and upgrades and I’m glad to say the car seems well sorted.

New Walbro fuel pump and sending unit and wiring installation kit, fuel filter, new 60# fuel injectors and turbo tweak chip.

New kyb adjustable shocks and struts, new correct front and rear springs, alignment a couple months ago, 4 new BFGs, new rear brakes, new rear u-joint, all new under hood hoses including heater, new belt, new coolant temp sensor, new ac plugs, new 10mm braided titanium wires, 3", atr adjustable wastegate, 160 degree thermostat, new battery 11/19, new wiper motor, headlight motor rebuild, engine ratchet tie down kit, aftermarket plenum, bigger throttle body, rjc power plate, free flow air filter with long fresh air tube, rebuilt transmission and vigilante torque converter.

I will have to fix the headlights myself as well as install all of the hoses. It doesn’t need motor mounts but that will happen within a couple weeks.

Glad to be part of the club. I don’t plan on selling, ever!!
D41CB9C9-85D4-499B-B1CC-2467B602A34E.jpeg

You are going to have so much fun!!

Looks like a great car!! Mods sound good, nice updated fuel system and pain already buffed :)
Be sure to post some more pics of whole car and motor and interior. Love to see pics.
Enjoy!!!

Top Bottom