Have a LOOK at the ALL NEW REGISRTY!!!

sdriche

#308 is listed 2x currently. Kman accidently put the wrong car # and I bought #308 from Robert last year. The link to submit an entry on the registry page still gives an error so I'm not sure if it went through....

could not send mail Information successfully submitted.

The administrator will check your submission, and it will go live after his approval.

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
Not sure how this is supposed to work...
I bought # 545 from Richard LaFashia in May of 2012, currently we are both listed.

Thanks for the great reference!

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
I'm confused I bought car #116 . Please remove mike k. Also my name is spelled wrong. The correct spelling is Mario DAlessandro. Thanks Mario D

I click a button to enable the data to show. YOU spelled your name wrong!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
So we spent some time cleaning up the registry as it is today. Consistent with how we display location (city and state or country), mileage, trim combo (under more info) along with festival car.

If you can all take a look and IF you are the current owner check if all details are correct or not.

.....:::::Turbo Trans Am Registry:::::.....

If details need changing or updating please PM me and include the last 6 digits of your VIN just so I can make sure the sequence number is correct along with any updates, changes and please include any missing info like trim combination. At this stage I will hide the previous owner of that car.

If you are not on the list already please register your details using this link (BUT take a look at how details been entered already per link above) and I will push it live once and possibly ask for additional details if something is missing or not 100% clear. .....:::::Turbo Trans Am Registry:::::.....

There's also several entries without car sequence number and I will hide all that info in a weeks time or so or try to contact those owners if email address is still valid.

Mark T-TB

Car Crazy from birth
Looks like some of the MAGNA boys are "delinquent" (at least Swoosh, BigDaddy & Firechaser?) - Jim can you rattle their cages somehow?

Last edited:

simo

Having the past owners listed I thought was great as I contacted a previous owner of my car to get some of the history. Now that's gone.

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Having the past owners listed I thought was great as I contacted a previous owner of my car to get some of the history. Now that's gone.
We just need to decide on how we want that info listed (or not). Its still there just that we don't display it.

Problem we have with what's up there currently is there's no time stamp on the entries so not sure (unless you know or look at mileage or similar) the order of ownership.

Heck on some of the multiple entries up there (with the same mileage listed) I don't even know who the current owner might be.

Chris is trying to find someone that can help enhance the code behind the scenes to allow for changes we need to do and previous owners would be one of them.

Any other ideas what should change please post them up.

Jan Larsson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did some cleaning up of the registry, we have a bunch of entries with no car number listed ... reached out to them all via email entered but only the one replied and we sorted / updated his entry.

So for all the rest I've now hidden them. If any of you are on the list below or now any of the people on this list please let me know so we can update the entries accordingly.

Attachments

Top Bottom